Resolved: Login Issues with newest version of Valor

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
drossi
Knight

Postby drossi » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Orlor, give u a REAL answer!
Because i (and many others) am playing thisgame for real, and adter all the fights ingame, you and your buddyes from quark are sabotaging good players.
This things make me hate this game. Well, i don't hate the game, but i really hate you !

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:19 pm

drossi wrote:Orlor, give u a REAL answer!
Because i (and many others) am playing thisgame for real, and adter all the fights ingame, you and your buddyes from quark are sabotaging good players.
This things make me hate this game. Well, i don't hate the game, but i really hate you !

The real answer is that Apple will determine when we can fix the issue. We expect it to be resolved sometime today, and we have prepared numerous sacrifices (animals, human and otherwise) to try and expedite the process. Orlor has no ability to effect the outcome.

I wish it were otherwise. I wish it with all my heart.

Imya
Knight

Postby Imya » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:23 pm

For iOS one thing you can do as a user is have the HD and Non HD version of the game on your device. When a new version comes out update one first and see how the game is doing. There will be some issues with the activity graph by using more than one version but if you have to have the new version the first day and want a backup its a suggestion.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:27 pm

there is nothing they can do or say to speed up the process of apple approving the app. be patient i have 5 guys out of valor right now and im in the middle of the war and you dont see me bitching lol.. it will be alright guys.

Overboard
Lancer

Postby Overboard » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 pm

So now iam back. Really nice, thanks for that. But what about the truce??? 2 days left. So you have us 50 gold to lose the truce and that's it??! I haven't played for over 24 hours and this is how you make up for it. I really can't believe this. This is not how you tread loyal players!!

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:49 pm

you really seem angry^^^ lol

drossi
Knight

Postby drossi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:20 am

Still no change!
And what truce? I am reciving incoming attack notification all the time. So i am not under truce.
I play this game gor more than 2 years now, and i spended hundreds of dollars.
....and now this??

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:40 am

drossi wrote:Still no change!
And what truce? I am reciving incoming attack notification all the time. So i am not under truce.
I play this game gor more than 2 years now, and i spended hundreds of dollars.
....and now this??

Delete the app, redownload, and reinstall. Should fix your issues.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Overboard
Lancer

Postby Overboard » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:04 am

The truce is only on your main city's not on your barbs

Toubacos

Postby Toubacos » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:00 am

I updated Valor HD a few minutes ago and I'm experiencing issues.
When i launch the app, i see the Quark splash screen and then it turns black and does nothing.
I tried turning off the app and restart, this did not work also tried a full reinstall and this did not solve the issue as well.

I will contact customer support but i would like to request a truce on my cities since i cannot do anything at all to defend myself at this point.

Return to “Event Archive”