Guild MUST haves

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Rekasand
Knight

Postby Rekasand » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 am

I really don't get this whole moving city idea? How can you just pick up a city and move it? Lol. Ramorocks is right I would moe my scholar city next to the enemy and conquer them in 10 mins lol

Luuster2
Lancer

Postby Luuster2 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 pm

5 I disagree. 1 is okay. The rest should be added.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:22 am

Yeah most of these have been suggested before. Add all of these together including 5 and tadaaa, you have kingdoms at war.
One they are adding for sure if you'll search older posts is the chat.

Judgedreddd
Lancer

Postby Judgedreddd » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 am

More ranks should be added. Only three ranks aren't enough. More the better then you can promote those that are more active and contribute to the guild. And it would help keep the guild members active

Judgedreddd
Lancer

Postby Judgedreddd » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:03 am

And how about the ability to send support to an allied guild member

Bladnach
Lancer

Postby Bladnach » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 am

Guilds is about communication. And what I pinpoint out here is what I need to make my Guild more effective and fun.

Valor lacks really a Guild Chat, an indicator of who is on line, a forum where screen shots can be uploaded, Guild mails (so you dont have to copy/paste general info and send individual mail to each member), member user name integration with e-mail account (so you can contact players been off line for a long time), a map of your region to be updated (near)real-time on a website (should be generated from the Region map in the game with cities, colours etc. It is hard to keep track of who is where, and during battle you need a map for planning) and a Guild marketplace - so resources can be traded within the Guild.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:23 pm

OP -- Rank them.

Others -- Rank 'em too if you want. Curious to see what everyone thinks.

Duke24
Guardian

Postby Duke24 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:00 pm

I don't see the point of 50 and 60 member guilds. I am in the 4th ranked guild in the world with 9 members (including me). With 25 member guilds there are more sister guilds -- therefore more alliances -- therefore more competition -- therefore more gold bought.

Also: Having online indicators seems unlikely. I think it's a great idea, but what about when you turn the device off without closing it? Are you still online? Does the app crash? What?

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:40 am

Duke, the increased guild limit would most benefit those who feel not enough guildmates are online.

Its not too hard to have an online indicator. Just for example, one implementation is to have the online indicator time out every 5 minutes. Any in game user interaction resets the timer.

Bladnach
Lancer

Guild events ...

Postby Bladnach » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:04 pm

I forgot - we need a page where ALL attacks and defences, members joining and members leaving is listed.

It is very hard to keep track of what is going on - as members is from all over the world - and sometimes one have to sleep :)

You must do more for Guilds - as that is the main purpose for most players to hang on.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”