Valor suggestions

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
EpicLegion
Lancer

Postby EpicLegion » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 pm

What i think this game would really benefit alot from is a live guild chat feature. Also incorporate an allies feature in the guild chat system to help plan/organise attacks and support each other

Galdat
Lancer

Postby Galdat » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:20 pm

1. Allow the ability to not see a particular kind of report. I don't mean using your filtering to temporarily remove it from sight. I mean, i don't care that resources were delivered or that support arrived.
2. Allow a select all in the report after you select edit. I get a lot of reports while farming and i normally just want to wipe the report list. I would model it after the down arrow you have in Support in other Cities.

TunchKhan
Lancer

Postby TunchKhan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:37 pm

What about player and guild search functions by name?
[color="#FF0000"]Si vis pacem para bellum[/color]

DCTOR HEAL THYSELF
Lancer

Postby DCTOR HEAL THYSELF » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:44 am

I'm really new to this style of game, playing mostly storm 8 games, need an intro that goes into details on strategies, how to get gold not having to pay for it, how things actually work basics, read what's in the game still confused on best strategies and guild joining, research , what it is and why needed, etc. Thanks for help dr dan

Thrawn
Lancer

Postby Thrawn » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:56 am

It would be useful to have a button to send a message to all guild members, it is boring to send a mail to 50people one by one :D

TunchKhan
Lancer

Postby TunchKhan » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:11 am

It would be great to be able to post military reports on guild forums. Curently the only bb codes are for player, city and guild tags. An image bb code would have solved the report posting in another way but that too is not available.
[color="#FF0000"]Si vis pacem para bellum[/color]

madhurjain
Lancer

Postby madhurjain » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:41 am

I play on my iPad but when i'm at work, I can't always bring my ipad here so i'd like to be able to access my city and game from my iphone. I know you can transfer your account between devices but I'd like you to please consider another option where players like me can play from multiple devices at once. Since you can already transfer your city, I dont think it would be a huge change for you guys either, and as always, keep up the good work, the game is awesome!!

Volosity
Lancer

Postby Volosity » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 am

Take the 14 day period for making a new place n a new world, add more gold coins perday as the amulet. And what's the barbarian cities for if they always have 0? And make walk time shorter for 8 hour distances for new People lol

A Z Nfluence
Lancer

Postby A Z Nfluence » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:19 pm

I don't know how the othe worlds are but world 29 seems to have a lot of inactive players. I've put some time into upgrading my city and I would hate to have to do it elsewhere. It would be nice if there is a way to rid inactive players and make room for new players to enter an older world.

Thanks for this game. It is very addictive. I find myself checking up on it multiple times a day.

MasterHun

Postby MasterHun » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:59 pm

I've been playing over a year now. I play in world 2. I agree with a "Select All" in the reports and mail. Also as for a m*** email button for emailing your guild....it's there...called your forum. I do have a few suggestions though.
1) clear inactive players in a world. If you don't log in for 30 days your cities go back to 1091 barbarian cities. Open the world back up for new people to enter it and replace them.
2) reinstate the ability to support your allies. We all do it anyways. We hop guilds to protect our allies. Byp*** the h***le of lswapping for support
3) fix Auroras Blessing. I have 486 cities. If I pay real money so I can find incoming attacks I expect to see them.
4) turn all inactive 1091 cities into barbarian cities. If they haven't grown in over a year I doubt they're going to
5) do away with the 30 day switch requirement. A player should br able to move his account as many times or as often as they like.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”