Vacation mode

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
UpRiSeR
Lancer

Vacation mode

Postby UpRiSeR » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:12 am

Is there a vacation mode available? If not, I think this option would be very benefic. I.e. what happens if a player can't play for a couple of days? Entering vacation mode would make the player invulnerable as long as ge does not log into valor. Once he logs in, this mode is over. Simple as that

DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:34 am

Yrs. I find this to be rather helpful. PlayMesh should add a mode where when it's activated, your cities will be under the effects of truce for the duration of your holiday. However, you cannot do anything to your cities. This way we can easily go on holidays and be away from the game without needing to call guild members for support!

ali.bahri
Knight

Postby ali.bahri » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 am

I vote YES!

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 am

Unfortunately people would go on vacation to avoid all out attacks by a guild.

TeerraM
Knight

Postby TeerraM » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:24 am

I think this is an awesome idea, to be able to go on a holiday without the feeling of getting attacked... Proggramers should set it this way:
Min 5 days on a holiday.
Max 30 days on a holiday.
When your on holiday you cant recruit troops.
Only 1/5 of your resources are making during the holiday leave.
1 building being avaible to build while leaving on holiday (maybe 2/3 with queque extender).
Support cant be sent to player

This would really benefit people which are seriously leaving not just being afraid of a guild

Smupid
Lancer

Postby Smupid » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 am

On top of teerraM's post if it were to be put into action
It would also be best to put a refresh rate
say like 2 or 3 weeks!

After you set vacation mode you cannot use it again until it refreshes
" that idea is for the miss use of the idea"
Smupid

Chessnerd321
Lancer

Postby Chessnerd321 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 pm

What if you were aloud only a few weeks of vacation per year so ppl had to save for when they are really on vacation?

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 pm

I'd rather have a tripwire buff or support bonus rather than a get out of jail free card.

What guild or alliance would ever plan a coordinated strike when everyone gets a few weeks worth of Truces every year.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Who goes on a 30 day holiday? And what job do you have that gives you that many days for a holiday? This is part of the game. If you leave & your guild won't protect you, you should find another guild that will. Adding this will ruin half of the strategy of the game, ie. spies and their usefulness.

And if it does get added there should be no building upgrades and no troops increases or resources. You should come back to the same thing you left as. For instance I get attacked but survive. I then instant throw on my 30 day holiday and get to rebuild troops and loyalty etc?? That would ruin the fun of the game.
👎

Norton78
Lancer

Acct. sitter

Postby Norton78 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:50 am

Perhaps an acct. sitter option. Have an option to elect another player such as a trusted member of the guild to watch your stuff for you. There could also be options for the level of access you want to give them.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”