Leader Of Guild Overmaster!!!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Vexulinculen
Lancer

Leader Of Guild Overmaster!!!

Postby Vexulinculen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 am

I just got kicked from my second in command because he wanted the guikd to himself, he demoted everyone inside the guikd to nothing to prevent me from getting back in and changing it.

I started the guikd from nothing and spent months and got the guikd up to rank 4 in world 50 and the guikd is Nightmare VII.

I think that the person who started the guild should not be able to be kicked when he promotes someone to help run the guild. I think that's something that should be impllemented. He stole the guikd from me and he was only in there for a month and I thought I could trust him to help, he was crown for a week and the first disagreement we had he kicked me and stole the guikd.

I don't want all my hard work go to waste. Please fix this. I can't get back in, and yes, that's very unfair to my members and myself.

DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:45 am

Yes. Really, the guid starter should be the only person with full access to the entire guild. Perhaps there can be a new rank specifically only for the guild starter. Then our warlord rank can be the second highest and have full access with th exception that they cannot kick members and they cannot delete the guild as well as not demote the leader of course.

Goldnagger
Knight

Postby Goldnagger » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:59 am

I don't think there is much the support team can do but worth the try.

Best you can do for now is ask your allies for help or start another guild and ask the members to switch to your guild. If they are loyal to you. Then attack him when you rally enough players for vengeance

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:17 am

Nightmare VII suggests you are in a sister guild in an alliance. Try contacting the other crowns and diplomats.

Destroyer75
Knight

Postby Destroyer75 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:37 am

Thats the game man if you give the wrong person to much power all hell do is stab you in the back

BlackWolf
Knight

Postby BlackWolf » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:45 am

if you didn't have this power, any inactive guildmasters would mean the guild would need to be restarted. If you were sufficiently active in guild and won the loyalty of your guild mates you shouldn't have any problem convincing them over to a new guild you started. particularly if they were demoted in the process.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 am

Yeah. Unfortunately they won't do anything because you made te choice to give him the rank to be able to do that. This is why I never understand anyone absorbinging enemies and letting them have rank or any other new person to the guild.
If you give someone anything other then the basic starter rank they can delete your entire forum and I've seen this happen durring a huge war. Spies are spies for reasons. That's their job to infiltrate and disrupt. But you should be able to be kick from your own guild unless they can add in a way to initiate a voting system in the game and to kick a guild starter you'd have to have 100% agreement or something like that from the members.

XTMalDoran
Knight

Postby XTMalDoran » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:07 am

This has happened to me as well - there isn't much you can do but learn from it

Vexulinculen
Lancer

Postby Vexulinculen » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Then there should be a time limit on it, I was active everyday, and he was also trusted by my guild, I didn't like the way nightmare was running things when I joined them, and when we had a disagreement he kicked me and said " now I got your members and the guild, we're staying with the nightmare Coaliton" I worked my toosh off getting us up there as well. And those members followed me.

I think that there should be a vote system oriented. The guild creator cannot be kicked unless voted out by majority.

Please see what you can do to fix this, I already contacted my members but they said I was voted out by all nightmare crowns because I didn't want to follow them, so they had my second boot me out and steal my members to have a total nightmare guikd in the top 5. That's how nightmare does there things. That's why I didn't want to continue being apart of them.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Then you were voted out

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”