Price for gold

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Jmcdaniel24
Lancer

Price for gold

Postby Jmcdaniel24 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:17 am

I think that if you would up the amount of gold it would be worth buying.. Logically speaking if u had an offer for like 500 gold for $5.00 I would buy it every time I ran out of gold.. People like knowing that u get more bang for buck.. Just a thought anyways

Easylemon
Lancer

Postby Easylemon » Wed May 09, 2012 3:48 am

Dude, the reason gold is overpriced is that the paying players won't get too much advantages from free to play players. Playmesh ha thought of this and yes, this works to keep games balanced. To think that u can be 40 hours ahead ( 5 8-hour speed up) just by payin $5. This is an advantage too big and it's not fair too free to play players. And if I argue that paying players should get what they deserve, think that many free to play players which is the majority will just quit. So yes, a loss-loss situation. U get good advantages but only play with paying players in which who is willing to pay the most wins that world....

DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Wed May 09, 2012 4:08 am

Yes. Too much gold will make paying adults too powerful for people who don't pay like kids.

KingKobraElite
Lancer

Postby KingKobraElite » Wed May 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Ya that's a good point. But I always thought that that is the only reason we would buy gold Is to upgrade faster. But I would rather spend money on somthg like buy some new troop type or buy a women(that girl that u always see). Just somthg simple but cool

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”