Chaos Garbage

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Crusader6
Knight

Chaos Garbage

Postby Crusader6 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:33 pm

The utter garbage being pulled by Cowardly Guilds (w10 Dragons for example) needs to stop.

If you cannot attack enemy cities what's the point. The Chaos on the battlefield aspect needs to be scrapped or it's just a matter of time before we all quit and find a different game.

Duncann2
Lancer

Postby Duncann2 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 pm

I agree. There is suppose to be chaos on the battlefield, otherwise it wouldn't be a battle. Waiting 60+ hrs for the fake attacks to land before the city is no longer in chaos, I get bored. We should be able to send as many attacks as we want.

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 am

I'm sure they're trying to solve this.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Just to piggyback on what DanielJ said, we do listen every time we get a support ticket or post regarding the Chaos on the Battlefield feature. It is currently being looked at by the design team to see what can be done with some guilds using it in a way not intended. As soon as a solution is reached these forums will be the first place where we let you know!

Telen
Lancer

Postby Telen » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 pm

I think it's a great tool for guilds to use, but I can see we're some don't like it. Yes it needs tweaking but,
The good point, it brings people to the forums to communicate with each other. It's a lot of work to get Chaos put in place, the guild is working together with a sense of urgency and purpose.,if they fail then they all failed as a group
Another good point when a player has a real life problem that has to be addressed, the guild works together to help that person, to me it make the game a chalange to help a person save there city. The bad side of course are the points the other posters have pointed out. I'm just stating another way to look at it. Not trying to debate with others. At the same time you have a guild or person attacking one city with 15 to 20 attacks waves coming your way the other players who want to help can't can they? Well i guess they could if they get support to you in time? I don't know the game that well to know how you would stop such a large attack on one city. Just how I see it I don't have feelings one way or another just from what I have seen.

Conan94
Knight

Postby Conan94 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Chaos should stay but be shifted with the points of that city or the troops that you send with a scholar should stay at the city you conquer cuz that's what I usually hav to do to keep a city is put it under chaos fo a while.

Enkel
Lancer

Postby Enkel » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Chaos is just another tool for players to use.

ScArZ
Lancer

Postby ScArZ » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Telen has a good point. Yiu can send 40 attack waves but only 25 support waves. That's unbalance.

Montressors
Lancer

Postby Montressors » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Want a perfect solution??

Fake minimums. Where every fake has to have a minimum amount of troops (Example 100 population). This way spam is greatly reduced and the Chaos tool works the way it was designed.

Alexpelavas
Knight

Postby Alexpelavas » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

i like it. i mean in theory you can just move your target since chaos is 40 attacks while a city can only send 25 also it'd be funny seeing a guild chaos a lot and having their cities maxed at 25 attacks sent out not being able to push to offense. besides if you take chaos off than guilds will just attack the heck out of players slowing down their game trying to find the real cities being attacked. personally if other guilds are doing it why don't you. its only fair. i use it a lot. i was rank 1 player and like 400+ attacks or so. ended up getting rank 1 ksd and only lost 1 city which i retrieved shortly after. so it helps a lot.

and of course the 25 support would be lower it'd be crazy hard to take out a city that can get 40 support this only makes it more challenging. most people suggesting these things are suggesting things to make it easier, but after awhile you'll wish that it was like how it is now because it can get boring fast.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”