Fix chaos exploit

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Seabass7
Lancer

Postby Seabass7 » Sat May 12, 2012 9:42 pm

I like eldorren's idea bout lraving troups after cappin a city

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Sun May 13, 2012 2:01 am

Who cares if there are hundreds of attacks on a city if people can send that many attacks then it's prolly already late game in which everyone is 1 mil points so losing 1 city doesn't seem like a big deal and if people have that many attacks on one city use ur brains people and attack those undefended cities those attacks came from urself.

That being said my solution is eliminate to eliminate chaos totally and make is so that everyone can attack/support everyone also when you take the city the loyalty could go back to 50 so its harder to retake so if u wanted to you could attack your own city and take it back right after its been taken the attacker likewise can have support land right after he takes the city oh this also increase the emphasis on using your troops more wisely since you can now defend allies and such

This would totally increase the strategy of the game because you troops are limitless

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Sun May 13, 2012 2:13 am

Also lets face it there are so many ways to get around chaos it's not even funny and if ur too lazy to use ur brains then this game isn't for u go play FarmVille or something

Anyways I'm sure there will always be loads of new tactics and to defend and stuff with only troops

I say start an experimental world with no chaos and see how it goes

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Sun May 13, 2012 2:18 am

And it would make the realism go literally off the charts I mean this is what people did back in mid evil times cause there were no rules on what u could attack and defend

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 am

Also if playmesh does implement this in my opinion it wouldn't be right to take chaos totally out of the picture

Instead I would make chaos and non chaos worlds so u don't lose the chaos fans but still please the non chaos fans as well

Again these are just suggestions abd if they get implemented that would be great if not oh well

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Sun May 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Rats, the problem is still performance and stability issues caused by high numbers of attacks.

Rhazen
Knight

Postby Rhazen » Sun May 13, 2012 2:32 pm

First off, who only needs 10 attacks to take a city?!? The ones saying that must have never attacked a competent player with an active guild.... Anyway, dont touch chaos, it is there for a reason, to help performance.... The ones in here complaining about it are the ones who dont have active allies and can use it as a STRATEGY! Its part of the game, stop whining because it makes you all look like idiots.

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Sun May 13, 2012 7:15 pm

A good strategist will adapt to any situation there are so many tactics to get around chaos people just have to think in fact it is really easy to get around it

I just think it would be interesting to see more of an emphasis on troops that would be the real test of a good strategist because there would be so many new tactics yet to be discovered to without chaos

As I said earlier keep chaos just make some worlds with it and some without

W venable
Lancer

Postby W venable » Mon May 14, 2012 8:36 pm

U guys don't realize the whole point of chaos is for loading problems and chaos is realistic in real life it's impossible for 30 people to be attacking one place it would be way to CHAOTIC

RockNRoll
Knight

Postby RockNRoll » Mon May 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Lol. Pretty sure everyone understands why chaos is there but as for realistic, it's not. War IS chaos and plenty of times there have been large groups of armies attacking one place. Hell. Ancient Greece had a lot of it be it against themselves, or when Persians were on the warpath

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”