Chaos gone, new idea

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Kingloudog
Lancer

Chaos gone, new idea

Postby Kingloudog » Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm

So I can understand the reasons for getting rid of the chaos exploit, but I think there should be other ways to achieve long range attacks in enemy territory. See, if I try to conquer a city 50+ hours away, how long do you think it will take for the enemy to take back their city? A suggestion- allow us to send support to any city. That would allow me to time my support to land just after I conquer. Obviously you would need to fix the 'support chaos' just like you did with the attacking chaos. Also, 15 attacks is hardly enough available attacks imo.. When I attack, I AT LEAST send 20 attacks, mixed in with loads of fake attacks. Come on Playmesh, at least provide the rules of the new rule or a heads up next time.. Or start with a few worlds to see how it works before applying it to every world. BIG game changer and new strategies will have to be made for attacking. If nothing is done to make long range attacks achievable, then I'm sure you will be losing LOTS of players, especially when the world gets going and you're forced to attack players opposite side of the world..

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Wed May 30, 2012 6:42 pm

THANK YOU!!!! I was literally about to post the same idea lol

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”