Loyalty

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Sparda007
Knight

Loyalty

Postby Sparda007 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:50 pm

This is really bugging me....
When i take a city its either 20 or lower....
Just when i get it, they take it back....
This is really annoying....
So i'd like it to be at 60 minimum when i conquer it....

Bl1ndFury
Knight

Postby Bl1ndFury » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:19 pm

That's part of the strategy behind the game sparda. Try having a fellow guild member fire on a different city at the same time. Your opponent can't recap every city. Hedge your bets and go for multiple cities at once. Or just try to overwhelm your opponent with misdirection. Attack the crap out of all their cities, with fakes, reals, and everything in between. Another technique to beat a re-capper might be to ballista his farms at multiple cities just before you launch scholars. Main point is don't be predictable. Shake it up, do the unexpected, get mean, fight dirty. That's what the game is all about... epic struggles. Happy gaming, and if you need other suggestions just message me.
Not succeeding is nothing more than learning from your mistakes, and the only real way to Fail is to Quit--Bl1ndFury

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Whenever my target has cities next door, Sometimes I send extra clearing and scholar waves afterwards. Usually the enemy takes the city back in less than an hour, cause they had scholars nearby. When my extra waves hit, I take it back again. This allowed me enough time for my support to arrive.

Sparda007
Knight

Postby Sparda007 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:50 am

K... Thanks..

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”