Scouting Incoming Troops with Actual Scouts

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Goatmaster
Lancer

Scouting Incoming Troops with Actual Scouts

Postby Goatmaster » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:44 am

Can the creators think about putting in an option where it would be possible to scout incoming attacks on your city with the use of scouts in that city? It would work just like a regular scouting report and your scouts would fight the incoming ones and if your scouts survived you would be able to tell the incoming troop amounts? I think this is realistic because it is what happens during real war and it would also let you see if your enemies are faking you or if they are attacking with a real army. You could add a button option that says intercept with scouts on the attack prompt that you get.

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:00 am

I like this idea. Much more realistic.

Or we could build a lookout tower that you can look out further and further as you upgrade it

Like upgrading types of telescopes technology to see troops and how many and types starting from 15 min away (level 1) to 3 or more hours away as you get better upgrdes for the tower

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:27 pm

I don't know. I'd scout each wave, see which ones had scholars, and have troops in my city for those waves only

IdesOfMach
Knight

Postby IdesOfMach » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:02 pm

There's a gold option for this, it's called an instant report. I doubt PlayMesh will take that off, they do need to make money somehow.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Exactly right

Goatmaster
Lancer

Postby Goatmaster » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:26 pm

The thing about a scout wave is that it would take time and while you are walking towards the incoming troops they are also getting closer. Plus your scouts could die and you would get no information if there are scouts in the attacking waves so if u want a for sure report you will still instant spy. It might even make them more money because on big scout waves people might try to do this and when they fail they will buy an instant spy because they need to know what is coming at them.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:04 pm

No offense to anyone. But I think this is for the person (like me) that can't/won't spend money so you're trying to find a way around the instant spy. And for the ones who don't mind paying, they'll pay anyway. So I'm against this. I see the benefit. But I see much more flaws with it

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”