Few ideas

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Trips
Lancer

Few ideas

Postby Trips » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Just wanted to mention a few ideas I was thinking about that could possibly help towards making valor better.
So I was thinking about

Customising your town. Moving your buildings to where you want them to be instead of being and the same as everyone else's town.

Choosing a colour for your guild, instead of the friendly "Blue" show up, instead use a hex colour of your choice so that will give the guild it's own look and people will be able to remember a guilds name by its colour instead of clicking on people's town to see what guid there from

To be able to sell your city would be great. Imagine if you've just taken over a city next to your friend and you don't wish to keep your old city going. Add it to the valor sales page where people can bid or buy it now (eBay for valor lol) sell it for gold coins or high price of resources. Say minimum price for city (depending on points on the city) starts at 100k resources each to buy. A 10k point city would cost 800k. That way then it's not easy to just go round buying cities for nothing and guild members can't pass round cities easy or give them to new players.

Feel free to expand on these if you wish. It was something that was on my mind that I thought I would post. If you have any negative feedback towards this post, please keep it to yourself as we do not wish to see you moan :)

PowerpuffNinja
Lancer

Postby PowerpuffNinja » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Wow those are some pretty good Ideas man great thinking!

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:03 pm

All have been mentioned before. First one, there's been no answer I believe. Second one, popular and may be on the list of things to do. Third one, highly debatable. Pros and cons to it. Find the thread on it and read that.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Specifically look at either the bottom of Page 2 or the top of Page 3

Valor addict
Lancer

Postby Valor addict » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:14 am

New colours have been added. You are now 1 third completed.

TheBloodMonger
Lancer

Postby TheBloodMonger » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:22 pm

AWESOME!love it

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”