One-Time "Membership" / Subscription Fee For "Full Version" game

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Limelite
Lancer

One-Time "Membership" / Subscription Fee For "Full Version" game

Postby Limelite » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 am

I believe that there are players already suggested this. I don't know the exact term for this. But my suggestion is to have a "full version" of Valor where players can purchase at a cost and we can get better features such as Queue Extender, Aurora's Blessings at an extended period. And "full version" player, can get those items in the store at a discounted price, preferably & especially we buy in bulk? I personally find that some of the items in the store are either too expensive or not worth the price for the function / feature it provides.

Also you may consider having new items that can speed up troops production, increase loyalty faster, and newly conquered city protection (that is similar to "Beginner's Protection) which I believe can replace chaos exploitation.

awsomator
Guardian

Postby awsomator » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:50 am

That's a bit unfair though for players that don't get the full version.

Batelllion
Knight

Postby Batelllion » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:10 am

Money should only give a slight good edge to other players,if we can buy everything with money then this game will die,it is a game of strategy..So learn to work with the resouces available.

Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Limelite wrote:I believe that there are players already suggested this. I don't know the exact term for this. But my suggestion is to have a "full version" of Valor where players can purchase at a cost and we can get better features such as Queue Extender, Aurora's Blessings at an extended period. And "full version" player, can get those items in the store at a discounted price, preferably & especially we buy in bulk? I personally find that some of the items in the store are either too expensive or not worth the price for the function / feature it provides.

Also you may consider having new items that can speed up troops production, increase loyalty faster, and newly conquered city protection (that is similar to "Beginner's Protection) which I believe can replace chaos exploitation.

This is unfair for people who like to play a free game. I spent $5 on gold out of a 15$ gift card. If valor made you pay let's just say 10$ for the "full version" of the game they should at least give out 100 gold. And for those who are younger who don't have a ton of money that they spend on apps that would give a advantage to adults that play because they can spend more $$$ on this game than kids and teens can.

Hiitsmeeeeeee
Knight

Postby Hiitsmeeeeeee » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 pm

That's only helps those who pay. I don't spend my money on games and I know a lot of others who don't. If this did take place many people would delete this app and probably move to a different strategy game. Those that stay with the free game will have an unfair advantage to those who pay. Nearly everyone would have to buy it to stand a chance. Little by little people would stop playing Valor until only those who pay play it. Valor would go from it's millions of players to only a few thousand.

Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Hiitsmeeeeeee wrote:That's only helps those who pay. I don't spend my money on games and I know a lot of others who don't. If this did take place many people would delete this app and probably move to a different strategy game. Those that stay with the free game will have an unfair advantage to those who pay. Nearly everyone would have to buy it to stand a chance. Little by little people would stop playing Valor until only those who pay play it. Valor would go from it's millions of players to only a few thousand.

Nice way to put it. The advantages of getting the full version compared to the free would be very unfair. Also, me and some of my co-workers only download free games. I recommended valor because it's free and a RPG, which they like to play.

GeneralZaphod
Lancer

Postby GeneralZaphod » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:00 am

First, I completely agree with you, and have posted many times on the subject of how to get Playmesh more money, and us more fun and value for our money. In short, if you play this enough, you will find the game is unplayable without spending some money once you get to a big empire (i.e. Aurora's Blessing).

awsomator wrote:That's a bit unfair though for players that don't get the full version.

How is it unfair? It is already unfair that somebody can spend money to get ahead today. What sucks though is what I said above about AB.

The bottom line is that Playmesh is not a charity providing free games to people! They HAVE to make money. I have said this before, but with this super expensive model they use, very few buy, and many get ****ed off and quit because it gets too frustrating unless they fork out $20 a month, PER WORLD, which appeals to Bill Gates and Warran Buffet, but not to us common Joes who already cringe at our $100+ phone bills.

I will pay you a few bucks a month to play this game, and I know for a fact that many others will too. Beyond that, it is too expensive.

Lastly, I recently bought some coins. Conclusion? It didn't help enough to make it worth it. It was way too much money for not that much gain. I am sure it probably bought me maybe 1.5 days advancement in the world I used it in.

I am pretty close to done with this game unless something changes to help us manage large empires without spending a ton of money.

awsomator
Guardian

Postby awsomator » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Some people dont have loads of cash to buy stuff.One good thing about valor is you start on a level playing field.

Howlety
Lancer

Postby Howlety » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:25 am

For play mesh the answer to higher revenues is obvious, people don't spend gold on certain items because its not value for money; they should follow the Walmart model: stack it high, sell it cheap, if the cost of items we're less then players would purchase more, it would increase revenue, guaranteed.

Harryw909
Lancer

Quoting on everything i just read

Postby Harryw909 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Im new to this game but still look s the biggest and in my opinion best rpg wow charges u so much a month and they dont sell anything yes costs cash but tha is diff that is pc game, why cant people make a game on iphone app which is marked as free and it isnt free at all if i have to spend a penny buying materials for this game it getting deleted i dispise that if you charged me 69p to £2 i wouldnt mind aslong as i didnt have to purchase anything again cant you see other companies like zynga are making a killing doing it tha way simple one time payment and everyone gets the same no buying materials make it fair for everyone who plays this game i dont give a damn about people who are willing to pay 20 quid a week ur sad thats what i say to you i like this game but will never pay for stuff you tell me i need to go further make it £2 ill pay ya n u look how many people are playing now work out figures and theres ur price so far and many others joining u are a phone game u are not wow or any other game so you dony have the right well you do i just dont see were you can justice charging me i have this with near enough every game i play on iphone and one i like and thought was free turning out to be same make it one time payment and make your deals on gold good enough that people wont be using it too much bu still buy it when need it so people will play you treat your customers right they will treat you right trust me

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”