Stageing of troops

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
LazerusLong
Lancer

Stageing of troops

Postby LazerusLong » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 am

I would like to see the ability to stage my troops and perform attacks from one city. Within my kingdom i have one army, not 25 individual armies, or at least that is the way i view it. If i have to call my troops back from another of my citys in order to attack or to send to another city to strengthen the defences of one under attack it is often way to late. Just like real war it would be terrific if i could order my troops from point A to point C without going through point B.

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:21 am

Yes i feel the same way. Untill someone takes over a barb city next to me and it would make me a litle nervous. Now all his troops could be at my front door comanded by that newly acquired barb city hmm but that would make the game more interesting and intence. Bring it on i say.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:26 am

Here's a thought. Allow staging of troops, but if the city can't feed them, the troops start to die at a rate proportional to how far over pop they are.

LazerusLong
Lancer

Postby LazerusLong » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Has a moderator seen this thread. Id like to know their thoughts on this. Maybe if you added a portion in the rally point that would allow you to mobilize troops from other citys, like the portion that shows what support you have from other citys, excluding troops from other guild mates of course, those are not your troops to command.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:15 pm

I see every post on these forums, I don't always comment though.

Do know that every post with a suggestion is looked at to see if it is something we could do in Valor.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 pm

See the other post about this. It should be near the top in this forum. Should be right below this thread. It details out pros and cons and ideas given and needed for this type of thing

LazerusLong
Lancer

Postby LazerusLong » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 am

My apologies orlor i ment no offence thank you for the reply. And thank you fire820 i missed the other post when i researched the topic.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”