Troop Transfer

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Kondir
Lancer

Troop Transfer

Postby Kondir » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Support is a great idea but I think it can be built upon. I think troops from one city should be able to be given to another, so that farm space is opened in one city and lost in another. Let's say City A has 50 knights. I want to give City B 50 knights so that it can farm resources. If there were a way I could transfer my troops to this city so this could happen it would be awesome. It's not like support where one city has the troops still in its farm space and has the troops elsewhere. Now these troops become part of the other city and and housed and fed by the other city. I think this could be done from a player who has multiple cities or guildmates who wish to send support or attack. Of course, the receiving person would need enough farm space.

donut
Guardian

Postby donut » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but it would defiantly open up the possibility of solider trading.

Like somebody could be for example a berserker dealer and somebody would come to him and barter untill they reach a deal 1000 Berkseckers for 700 knights. It would also open up he possibility of trading resources for troops.

In my opinion, I don't think this is a good idea because it's unrealistic. Valor is a realistic game, and in real life you can't just trade soldiers as if they where toys. It would be considered slavery.

Realistically speaking, soldiers is a living person that can breathe and talk and think they have a family and a life. People only enroll I the army so they could make their country proud and not to become tradable slaves.

Kondir
Lancer

Postby Kondir » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Then make it just between your own cities. I think of myself as one country. Countries send diplomats elsewhere, send troops elsewhere, for many that's their life. Even if you dont trade resources (which I don't think is that good of an idea trading soldiers for resources) cities and guild working together could be seen as working as an organization like NATO.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Just kill off what you don't want and build what you do. On the inter-player trade, I side with donut here

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”