Multiple Game Modes

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Vinnymac
Lancer

Multiple Game Modes

Postby Vinnymac » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Playmesh seems to have a lot of problems with there servers. As this game grows in popularity it will continue to have these problems. I would welcome new ways of playing the game if this continues.

Original: How we play the game now, on a server with many people.
Friend-Mode: Most of the data would be stored on the phone, and it would require a much smaller world that a few friends could play together on, maybe max being 4 players. This would allow people to enjoy the game of Valor on a smaller scale. And Valor wouldn't need to use as much resources. Especially if they could do this without a lot of pull on the server.
SinglePlayer Mode: This would allow one person to play Valor by themselves, no need for a server at all. All of the calculations would be done on the phone, no updates, no guild. Just you and a free-roam world. Yes this isn't as fun, and probably won't happen, but I would actually play this, and have fun doing it! (Some other ideas are: SingePlayer could have a storyline, with even more quests and in-game purchases that can make your original city look awesome!)

What do you guys think of having multiple ways of playing the game? Maybe even if we were able to upload our favorite singleplayer city to friend-mode to show our friends. This could become a great way to introduce GameCenter into Valor as well. :)

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:35 pm

I think this is actually an awesome idea!thumbs up!!!I would really like to see this addition to valor!!

ScArZ
Lancer

Postby ScArZ » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 am

Single player mode with a storyline sounds great. I would do that. It would be close to a RPG.

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:43 am

Interesting ideas

How about different maps ? Say a globe with seas etc guild first try to conquer a whole island before moving onto the next island certain Coastal cities able to build a dockyard and build boats
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

person47
Lancer

Postby person47 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:49 pm

I like the coastal city idea. I think single player would get really boring

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:33 am

The problem will be that people will cheat.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”