Reports limit?

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Phoenixrisen
Lancer

Reports limit?

Postby Phoenixrisen » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 am

I did a search on this on found nothing so hopefully i am not reposting.

I am currently limited to 2 full pages of reports. I would really like to see the mailbox reports entries limit increased. I understand it probably requires a little more server space but it is vital for several reasons.

Firstly, while in war with massive waves coming in, it is impossible to go through valid attack reports when all of the single ram bluff attacks are pushing real reports out. Enemies are going to be abusing this flaw for tactical advantage.

Secondly, when farming on a large scale and paying real money to the developers to have the "resend attack" function, it seems pointless when half of the reports have dissappeared.

Just a suggestion, but at the moment buying gold for that blessing is not worth it.

Phoenixrisen
Lancer

Postby Phoenixrisen » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 am

For some reason i cannot edit my own post ... but to piggyback off of this suggestion would be the possibility of being able to create seperate folders for report storage as well. (i.e. seperating farming, defense, attack, and support reports)

Ouweh
Knight

Postby Ouweh » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 am

hehe, don't buy gold now, the prices are to high in comparisement with the dollar!! (I guess you pay in dollars..)
I wonder what the gold price is in dollars.....
In euro's it is 3,99 Euro for a mini pack off 100 Gold

So how much is that in dollars?? or any other currency ??

Phoenixrisen
Lancer

Postby Phoenixrisen » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:19 am

It has always been $4.99 for 100 gold, $9.99 for 200 gold, and so on. That never changes.

Criossli
Lancer

Postby Criossli » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Please, please, please this! I wholeheartedly agree with having separate folders! I wonder if it would be possible to even store these folders on the device? I don't like having to micromanage my reports when I'm farming, scouting, and moving resources between cities. It's a pain to try and keep important reports from getting pushed off the second page and falling into that great report abyss.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”