Make your own multiplayer server!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
donut
Guardian

Postby donut » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:59 pm

For goodness sakes. You guys who always try to look for a way to criticize people's idea, still haven't let me know what you think about my idea of charging $40 for the software as oppose to 5 gold a day.

I also think that if this is a good idea, Playmesh will accept it. They will find a way to make money with it. After all they are smarter then us (what company have you opened?). Talking about how they will make money from it, is irrelevant. It's absolutely none of our business. Our only job is to create ideas.

Who agrees with me??

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:32 pm

I like the flat fee idea. Especially as opposed to a daily fee

MagicPie
Lancer

Postby MagicPie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:50 am

Well instead of us saying that your idea will work or won't work or play mesh wants money or they don't care, what we say doesnt really matter, what the playmesh people say does matter. Go ask them.

donut
Guardian

Postby donut » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 am

Exactly I agree

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:57 pm

I agree too

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 pm

MagicPie wrote:Well instead of us saying that your idea will work or won't work or play mesh wants money or they don't care, what we say doesnt really matter, what the playmesh people say does matter. Go ask them.

We take all feedback from these forums into consideration for a lot of our decisions involving Valor. So what our players say does matter to us.

As for private servers the likely hood of that happening is very low. Please keep up the unique suggestions though about how you believe Valor could be improved.

ThatGuyYouknow
Lancer

Postby ThatGuyYouknow » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:15 am

The mods are a little too much. They would have to put weeks on end work to get that done. This isn't Minecraft. A blocks game that a mod takes 1-2 weeks to make. I do like the private server idea though

TheCrusher1195
Lancer

Postby TheCrusher1195 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 am

Oh this just brought back some memories. How about a remach system? The private server thing makes sence, for example, a great war in W30 happened and one side won. Nasty mail and the sort are still flying around speaking of the cowardness and blablabla of how the other guild won. Instead of joining another world to settle this, you make your own server, and request a remach, a good ol barebones remach, with customizable options to meet wht both sides seem fair. Then boom bestest of friends form and they attract other friends so they can rule another world. Eh, why not just make a whole new game? Server suporting game like valor. If they wont do it, what's stoping you? And run it like how you envision it, i would try it out, maybe even help!

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”