You Win

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Swingfirst
Knight

Postby Swingfirst » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:28 am

I don't agree with gold. Anyone can buy gold. The ability to access unique units or building which might, in the beginning, enable you to "keep up" with a gold user would be more significant.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Yes but in any world how many people buy gold. And you don't have to "keep up" with the gold users. As I said, many top people don't use gold.

TheCrusher1195
Lancer

Postby TheCrusher1195 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:28 am

It could be time speed ups, i mean there is nothing better than starting a brand new world with speed ups, the troops thing is a bit too futuristic for medieval times. And 500 cities.... Dang that is unbelievably unmanageable. The timer things sounds good, but players shoul be encouraged to fight, perhaps "the world will end in 10 days" "top players x will recieve rewards" If that doesnt stir the crowd up, i dont know what will.

awsomator
Guardian

Postby awsomator » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:27 am

I think that there should be a no guild world and I know people will work around it until a pop up that world ends in xsays top player gets x reward and wins the world.then no guilds and alliances turn on each other so every man for themselves and there's a big battle and the world ends.Or all guilds automatically disband with a world entering it's last month.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”