Chaos Garbage

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Montressors wrote:Want a perfect solution??

Fake minimums. Where every fake has to have a minimum amount of troops (Example 100 population). This way spam is greatly reduced and the Chaos tool works the way it was designed.

Well, that seems like an awesome suggestion...
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Criossli
Lancer

Postby Criossli » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:51 am

The problem with having a minimum is, how can the game determine a fake from a real attack; in addition, having a minimum would mean that players couldn't complete some of the early quests, or start farming nearly as soon.

A better way to address the problem is to look at why players are using chaos. From my experience, albeit limited experience, chaos is something coalitions of guilds use to help each other. Perhaps allowing allied guilds to support each other might reduce the need to use chaos.

Coordination would still be required on the part of defenders, as they are limited to the number of supports a city can receive. Also, if allied guilds can provide support to each other, the guild under attack can focus on taking the fight to the enemy, while confident that their home cities are safe. On the flipside this could open up the possibility of double-crosses within coalitions, adding more depth to diplomacy.

Alexpelavas
Knight

Postby Alexpelavas » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:17 pm

ya a minimum would suck. besides the game is all about being hard i would have less incentive to even go one every day if you did fake minimum probably not even play w38 like planning. i mean 17 and other worlds are already boring. thinks like chaos are sketch but still you can do it to so why whine it makes the game harder which is great i hate easy games. i say leave it and add some other things that make it more difficult i mean this is a strategy game, not some lame game that is simple minded and easy and some things that seem annoying or hard need to stay because they add to the strategy aspect of the game, they make one more variable to the whole equation

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”