Idea

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
DerpKing
Lancer

Idea

Postby DerpKing » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 am

Hey I was thinking that the number of attacks per day on one city should be limited to reduce farming on active people who just want to play. For example of you havent played for a week then there is no limit to attacks but maybe like 3 attacks a day. This would be nice thanks.

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:49 pm

I think this is a bad idea cuz this makes farming very hard.active players have bigger warehouses so are better to farm.if you don't wanna get farmed,join a big guild,build a good wall,sents,lances,guards.

Conan94
Knight

Postby Conan94 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:45 am

I agree with killer. And how would you conquer? Ask them to leave the city? Sorry but it's a bad idea.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:49 am

While i can understand the request, it can be very frustrating to have a constant barrage of incoming attacks.

Limiting the number of incoming attacks would be a mechanic breaking change. Given that it takes a minimum of 4 scholar attacks in order to capture a city, and they have to be closely spaced to prevent the city from regaining loyalty, you could effectively permanently prevent another player from capturing a city by reducing the number of attacks per day.

While i can understand the frustration that this might cause, i do not see a way that this can be implemented without breaking the combat mechanic.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Xarosea
Lancer

Postby Xarosea » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Don't take this the wrong way, it's just my two pennies, but I think more time needs to be spend fixing glitches such as the farm/warehouse glitch I frequently have a problem with, before we go adding features like new support types and all this crap being suggested that should, in the suggesters eyes make one thing better but to everyone else it's a bad idea.

I don't know just how many people have experienced the glitch I refer to but it bothers me A LOT that I have a lvl 30 farm and warehouse in a city that ONLY has 7k food worth of troops because every time I try to train more it changes to 15k/12k food and is displayed red meaning I can't train anything, again the farm is level 30 not any lower so why I can't train anything and it still says I have used 3k more than my available food is beyond me( not to mention my food cap shouldn't even be as low as 15k in the first place). Same with my warehouse, it says my cap is the 264k cap( not sure the level it's stuck at) but it is lvl 30 and I'm losing resources.

Please stop focusing all your time on ADDING to the game and instead focus on making what you currently have, 100% functional.

If you want me to make a whole new thread for this glitch I will but in all honesty It should only need to be said, and passed on, once.

Xarosea.

ramorocks
Knight

Postby ramorocks » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 pm

yes. I have this problem too where buildings are stuck at random levels. very annoying.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”