Scholorship buying!!!!!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Hawk45
Knight

Postby Hawk45 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 pm

JudgeDredge wrote:I have my world 12 city with 429 citys...
I just dont play there any more as making scolarships are to hard.
I had this problem also in W30.
Now my w50 citys number 134 ...the world speed is 1....1...slow resouces and slow scolarships...I can
get 3-4 scolarships from each of my citys if I can farm them all.
MAybe a mass scolarship clearing like when we have the valour blessing thing going?
Come on guys come up with a real option for4 us old timers.... oherwise we will just quit world after world once we get close to 200 citys.
Or you get players taking over other players citys where they have left behind masses of scolars to by-pass this....which really is not needed.
Thats my 2 cents worth :)

This list of ideas is getting long.....

Hawk45
Knight

Postby Hawk45 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Chemjes wrote:To provide a business case, If this was taken care of then winning a world would go more quickly. Then players like me wouldnt be stuck in one world for so long and would start a new world. Many players buy gold when they start a new world. That means more money for playmesh. There really is no reason to buy gold after 20 cities or so.

Hope this doesn't get me band from valor :)

Hawk45
Knight

Postby Hawk45 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Bl1ndFury wrote:It's kinda funny to read a forum thread where everyone is in agreement. I mainly play the first 100 cities of a world then move to another world because of the tediousness of multi-city management. I can't wait to see any improvements towards a fix. Will any of these improvements be Beta tested?

I feel like this can go on and on.....

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:23 pm

It won't

Usually I don't allow spamming of posts but when it makes it so I can just point a game designer to a single thread for an issue, it can stay.

Hawk45
Knight

Postby Hawk45 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:25 pm

I have added all of the easily found thoughts on this topic, please add your own thoughts to the list. We need this fixed if nothing else. Thank you for your time. And a thank you goes out to the valor gods that have been working this problem!!!!

Aaron80
Lancer

Postby Aaron80 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:05 am

Some great ideas here .... Can't wait for some of them to be implemented !!!!!

TheLandl0rd
Lancer

Postby TheLandl0rd » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:48 am

Those are some excellent suggestions that would revolutionize this game for players who don't want to make a video game their full time job!

Chemjes
Lancer

Postby Chemjes » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:12 pm

I'd also point out that (I think) every suggestion did not have negative remarks about playmesh or valor like you would normally expect on a game. Its a sign that its a great game! Just needs a tweak on this many city sholorarship issue. My thumb hurts, my wife is upset, please help.

Pantocrator
Lancer

Postby Pantocrator » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:06 pm

I recommend that number of scholars be posted next to city name in portal. Seems an easy way of identifying and tracking schols without the redundant scrolling

iocolas
Lancer

Postby iocolas » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Just wanted to add my voice to the much-needed ideas in this thread. All good suggestions. Scholarship buying and management is obnoxiously tedious with a large amount of cities (in the hundreds) and "fixing" this would help prevent players from leaving the game due to said burden. I know several guys and gals who have abandoned the game merely because they are discouraged by the idea of upkeep and don't want to micromanage at endgame.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”