Option to disable opening cinematic intro on Android

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
jimmycougar
Lancer

Option to disable opening cinematic intro on Android

Postby jimmycougar » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:33 pm

I have recently started to play Valor, and I dread starting the Valor application or accidentally hitting my Home button and needing to restart the application because of the loading cinematic. I know there is a skip button, but it sometimes fails to load and I am forced to sit through the whole animation.

Please consider adding a way to disable the cinematic, or even making it turn off by default after loading the game for the first time. I would be much happier when I just want to check something quickly or play for a short time to be able to swap between Valor and other apps without this pain.

If there is already such an option, I apologize, though I did spend some time poking around looking for this option.

Thanks! Enjoying the game-play so far!

DudeCorp
Lancer

Postby DudeCorp » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Not sure about Android, but on an iPod you go to Settings (the little gear icon), scroll all the way to the bottom and turn off "Intro"

jimmycougar
Lancer

Postby jimmycougar » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Unfortunately that option is not in the list on Android.

byteme
Lancer

Postby byteme » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:33 pm

DudeCorp wrote:Not sure about Android, but on an iPod you go to Settings (the little gear icon), scroll all the way to the bottom and turn off "Intro"

all the way to the bottom is three steps down.
:-(

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”