Way too many error messages

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Adisand4
Lancer

Way too many error messages

Postby Adisand4 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:00 pm

I love this game and I've been playing it for many months now.
I've got to say though I'm about through with the sheer volume of in game error messages I keep getting. I can't think of a single other app on my iPad that gives me even a tenth of the number of error messages that get on this game.
The worst part is that it gets worse with every new version.
I spend a lot of money on an ongoing basis on this game (gold etc) and I certainly expect to get a little better value for that money.
To the Valor team - guys you've got an awesome game here, but I gotta say that if you guys don't sort out these errors you are going to lose a bunch of loyal and regular gamers like me.

NorthernRuler
Lancer

Postby NorthernRuler » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:50 am

Don't you want the full Playmesh experience?

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:18 am

They're trying everything they can. The best game didn't start out being best, they develop it from scratch, making it better and better.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Adisand4
Lancer

Postby Adisand4 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:57 am

Doesn't help to be defensive here Daniel nor diplomatic. It's best to acknowledge a problem and then burn the midnight oil trying to fix it. There is money on the line here for the paying customer as well as for playmesh.
I run a business too, and I would rather that someone tells me how it is when we have a problem rather than be nice. Sure it's a difficult pill to swallow but spares you from an 'emperors new clothes' type of situation.
At the end of the day only one thing should really matter, is my customer happy? Could he be happier?

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Oops that shouldn't have happened! Please try again.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:20 pm

First off I want to say that all of the people who have the moderator badges here are volunteers. They do an awesome job of moderating the forums for us because they want to see the Valor community thrive.

That being said yes there are some people who see the "error" messages a lot more then they should. This is something that has been looked into and worked on for some time now. The best thing you can do if you believe you get the error messages way too much is send us a support ticket. You can do so through the Valor app or at http://www.playmesh.com and then click on support. When you send in the ticket please let us know such things as how often you get the error message and where it most likely occurs. Also other information such as the exact device and ios version are very helpful. Even if we are not able to make the error messages stop for you completely the information you provide will better allow us to reach that goal. This advice is in regards to all bugs or even things you think are bugs in the game. Thanks!

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Well ok
Every time I try to log on to Heroes get an error message that tells me the game is no longer supported. Please fix this as soon as possible

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”