Very disappointed

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Hangeer
Lancer

Very disappointed

Postby Hangeer » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:42 pm

I thought I finally found a game like this designed by smart people. It's easy to use Ecause of the superior AI which allows player to quickly make decision and having full control on all their decisions. Functions such as resend troops, be able to view travel time in an ease and be able to see stimulation from the native game engine. Then it turns out I have to pay for this? It's basically you make the game worse and very handicapped. This is a pretty cheap shot. And now I can't even directly send a new attack to spy result.

I'm for sure not playing anymore. Not only its inconvenient to play consideration the wall situation, but also I just feel stupid for you to do this when other app developers are trying ti make their products better and charge money where it should be charged. Do u pay additional for a basic sets of wheels or do you pay for extra for utensil when you order food in restaurants?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:08 pm

What exactly do you believe you have to pay for in order to have the full experience? I know personally of at least one person who is #1 in their world and they have never spent any money. The insta spy yes you have to purchase with gold coins. It is knowledge that you do not have to have, but is nice sometimes to know what troops are coming. In fact there are some strategies with sending single unit trains to someone just to make them think you are sending huge armies. Please let me know exactly what your issue is with the gold system as we do appreciate all input we get on it.

Masterd777
Lancer

Postby Masterd777 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:48 pm

He is talking about the features you get for the first several days like the ability to click a city and see recent activity or resend an attack. You have to pay to use those features and even then you only get the features for a few days. Personally I refuse to pay money for a game feature that only lasts a few days. Other developers have made games that if you want more features you can pay for them, but then they are perminant. I have to agree with hangeer in that I was pretty disappointed when I discovered that I had to pay for those features and even though I have been tempted a few times, I refuse to pay out of principle. I understand paying for the instant spy and stuff because those are one time things, but to pay for a feature only to have to go away after a few days seems wrong to me.

To top it off, I am hearing that some people are now starting off with 100 free gold. I never got that when I started. Is there a way to get the free gold?

Love the game and am doing well on my world, but I have not spent a penny out of principle. If you made those features mentiond above available for a one time fee I would definitely consider it if the price was right.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Thanks for your input Masterd777. This is the type of post I want to see more of in regards to discussing our gold system. As with all good suggestions for any of our systems I will make sure that our "gold people" read this.

Sharia
Lancer

Postby Sharia » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I was a little disappointed to have to buy gold for certain features but the game can be played without the cost. What I would like to see is a system where the "game" would pay you for trading your goods so you could use your spoils of war as you see fit.

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:55 am

Those 100 coins you talked about?Well,they're given by a random generator that playmesh created.How fair Is that?It gives a totally unfair advantage.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”