Guild Ranking

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Pinsonmp
Lancer

Guild Ranking

Postby Pinsonmp » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Add more ranks possibly,
A recruiter rank where all they can do is recruit members. And more I want to rank my members up more but I don't want anyone but me as warlord. In the military if their were only 4 ranks no one would listen to anyone. Would love if this could be applied into the game. Thanks.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Hiya!

More ranks would be helpful, especially for ones at or near the cap. I will put this on the dart board of suggestions!

Disclaimer: The dart board is not a board and we don't throw things at it. But seriously I will put this idea in a place where it will be discussed for something we could add to the game.

Apollo
Lancer

Postby Apollo » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:43 am

This is a good idea. The game is based on guilds. So overall we shd look at adding more guild features. Mass mailing to members, a combined forum to communicate with sister guilds, an activity check feature, a feature where the guildmaster can see an overview of the status of a guildmember to check where they need improvements and where the weak points are, maybe a guildchat? And so on, also very important a username and password so people can switch between iphone/ipad. My 2 cents.

Steveo
Lancer

Postby Steveo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:39 pm

I like the idea of more positions cuz I want some members to be able to invite but not mess with the forum
That's my input

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”