World 100

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:16 am

Orlor posted them in another thread 2/3/1 - 100 member guilds.

anvicom
Lancer

Postby anvicom » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:45 am

As I know some of players are coward and scare play alone in new world. They try to ask players in previous world and go to play together in world 100. Playmesh should random pick player name so that they would not know each other. New world mean new everything, they should get new members new guild and start from beginning instead try to get old members play the same guild. (STOP being coward, just the game and start play fresh)

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:48 am

You might have missed this point somewhere. Many folks are using W100 as a grudge match from previous worlds or a means to see what guilds from different worlds are better. If you are a single player, looking for a guild, suggest you choose a different world.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:03 pm

anvicom wrote:As I know some of players are coward and scare play alone in new world. They try to ask players in previous world and go to play together in world 100. Playmesh should random pick player name so that they would not know each other. New world mean new everything, they should get new members new guild and start from beginning instead try to get old members play the same guild. (STOP being coward, just the game and start play fresh)

Please stop re posting this in every thread that even mentions world 100.

Ndubrunner004
Lancer

Postby Ndubrunner004 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Anyone else think it would be interesting to play a world where guilds couldn't be formed. Not saying it would work, just saying I've been throwing the thought around and it sounds kinda fun. Every man for himself type deal.

Nikhil21
Knight

Postby Nikhil21 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:51 pm

anvicom wrote:As I know some of players are coward and scare play alone in new world. They try to ask players in previous world and go to play together in world 100. Playmesh should random pick player name so that they would not know each other. New world mean new everything, they should get new members new guild and start from beginning instead try to get old members play the same guild. (STOP being coward, just the game and start play fresh)

It's w100, most guilds will be planned from before. Why should I play the most competitive world with people I don't even know. I'd rather play with the ones I know and whom I work well with. Look forward to capping you on w100 :)

LordFerret
Lancer

Postby LordFerret » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Just open it already! Time to kick **** and take names!! Lol

Emilietx
Knight

Postby Emilietx » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:35 pm

gemini0019 wrote:I think it would be cool if once you were defeated you couldn't restart. No second chances. Just for W100. That would bring it to an end game and the best guild or player would be known. It is, after all, what we've been wanting to know....

Yes please! We want a winner! Or how about three strikes and you're out? At least that way it would last a little longer.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:38 pm

im pretty sure that w100 is already planned out the way playmesh wants it to be for now...
but i bet that theyll be looking over these ideas and seeing how to implement them in future worlds.
i know i would if i was the game designers ;)

Bailey98
Knight

Postby Bailey98 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 pm

I think there should only be 1 chance to rule to ensure the endgame objective actually happens. But on the other hand, who wants to restart on W100 if all what happens is they lose again?

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”