Guild - Claim List

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
bellz17
Knight

Guild - Claim List

Postby bellz17 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:28 pm

There should be a claims section in the guild menu

Currently guild crowns create lists and have to post them on KakaoTalk (because your forums won't allow lists due to the character limit) for members of the guild and alliance to claim.

Creating a place inside game that all guild and alliance members could flag cities as 'claimed' for all to see would be great and promote guild war activity.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:37 pm

bellz17 wrote:There should be a claims section in the guild menu

Currently guild crowns create lists and have to post them on KakaoTalk (because your forums won't allow lists due to the character limit) for members of the guild and alliance to claim.

Creating a place inside game that all guild and alliance members could flag cities as 'claimed' for all to see would be great and promote guild war activity.

How long have you been playing Valor?

bellz17
Knight

Postby bellz17 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 pm

I started playing at the launch of W72.

I'm not new to the RTSMMO scene though, i've been a big fan of Blizzard North games since 99 and enjoyed RTS ever since.

I like that Valor reminds me of the old Blizzard North style of gaming.

Bdenuto
Knight

Postby Bdenuto » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 am

To carry this one step further, it would be great if this list could be shared amongst allies (or specific users), not just within the guild. The list would be created by entering city coords, and the claim display would show the city name / coords / owner / guild. Also, users accessing the list should be able to click on a checkbox on the claim row to claim the city (name / date / time stamping it) and also add a short comment to the row claimed. The checkbox / comment should only be allowed to be changed by the user who checked the row or the creator of the list.

Hawk45
Knight

Postby Hawk45 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 am

That's already being done in the forums, you just have to break it up so the list can fit.
We have lists of all different types. From player to barb.
I suggest you join a better guild and learn how to work with in the system. Cheers

bellz17
Knight

Postby bellz17 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:49 am

I'm glad the forums are working out for your smaller guild...

When you grow a tad more you may one day join an alliance and work together with multiple guilds. How will the forums help you then? Especially when cities are being capped rapidly.

I'm pretty positive most good guilds use the strategy i mentioned above...and not yours.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:47 pm

my guild in 63 where we are over 230 million we use kakao forums for claims. we dont use the guild forums anymore because it takes up too much space having to post over 100 cities for a player we want to cap. so we make the list and put it on kakao where all of us can se it much more easily. its become necessary to have kakao now for claims

but we also do post single player claims in forums for small players with only abt 20-30 cities. anything else we put on kakao

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:33 pm

bellz17 wrote:I'm glad the forums are working out for your smaller guild...

When you grow a tad more you may one day join an alliance and work together with multiple guilds. How will the forums help you then? Especially when cities are being capped rapidly.

I'm pretty positive most good guilds use the strategy i mentioned above...and not yours.

You'd better be careful. You came across offensively. In W47, we use an in-forums joint op section. Type the cities in BB code. And have players edit their name next to cities they want. Worls just fine. Easier to read because of the color contrast too. But we do use a claims room on kakao for cross-guild claims. Everything else is in the forums. More consolidated. Just better like that

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”