Capping Cities

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Killzner
Lancer

Capping Cities

Postby Killzner » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:35 pm

I recently capped a city(today)and went directly into Truce. It wasn't but 5 seconds later and I was in truce. Before I was able to truce, the person already had an attack against me to recap the city I just took which made me lose the city that I had worked so hard for.
All the troops and time I spent building the troops are gone. Now I'm in truce for nothing. There somehow wasn't enough time to get my truce in(5 seconds), before the other player could re-cap it.
Myself and others have spent our hard earned money on the game to give us an advantage.
This is a problem with the game and needs to be fixed.
SOLUTION: There should be an allotted time frame to be able to TRUCE without the other player being able to recapture the city immediately.
It's frustrating for me. As I spent my money and time trying to play the game and cap cities using TRUCE. It's a problem in the game that needs to be addressed.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Have you considered that the person you capped the city from also spent money and worked hard on it? From their point of view, it was a successful operation.

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:02 am

Its possible he was letting you capture the city, and was timing it, waiting for your attack to land and already had his recap preloaded and ready to press attack at the exact VT yours landed. It's part of the game and the main reason I cluster my cities, unless you are a well coordinated guild or way bigger then me, you aren't keeping my city.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”