Battle Royale World please

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Smog
Knight

Postby Smog » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 am

They can play, they will just have to pay, and most noobs aren't willing to do that

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:10 am

Therkyn wrote:I'd buy in on that as well. $5 is about the right price. Would have to do so in gold... may be hard to enact purchase in the world screen... perhaps you could make the first farm level cost 100 gold? Oh, but 1 level research, I really dislike 3-level worlds...

Why do you hate 3-Level Worlds?

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 am

I have spoken with close friends about this idea many times, but never thought to post it up..
That being said.. Im putting my name down as one that would definitely Play this, and at least 6 others I know would also..

Also to extend on this idea.. I think it would be great to lower loyalty regen, no truces, and penalties for inactivity. (degrading buildings/troops/resource production)

A 'hardcore' mode if you will.

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:37 am

I'm not spending money on a world like that. I'll do it, but it does take away the teamwork from friends. You will still have allies but no support just counter attacks. Could be fun. But I'm not buying into a world

Aniruddh
Lancer

Postby Aniruddh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:16 am

Oh boy this sounds interesting. No mercy. Love it. Make it happen pwnlaw. I know you got the powers to do that. Fight to the death no hiding behind big names. Just pure skill. And deactivate usage of gold in this world. That would just show how good you can get.

Aniruddh
Lancer

Postby Aniruddh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:18 am

And please bring up a level 3 world. It allows for more strategy. I don't care if its 2/2 I'm h

Aniruddh
Lancer

Postby Aniruddh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:19 am

And please bring up a 3-tier research world. It allows for more strategical expansion. I don't care if its 2/2 I'm good as long as its 1.5/x and a 3 level research.

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:59 am

Defy wrote:Im sick of the diplomacies
Im sick of the whinging know-it-alls
Im sick of the so-called hero players

But I love playin Valor!

My proposal - Battle Royale World please

Meaning a 1 MAN GUILD world.

This will reveal the true player! No Rules, just you and the rest of the WORLD gunning for last player standing.
You can only support yourself. You die, youre eliminated. Ally with whomever you want - its still a 1 man show.

Please valor - make it happen in W105

you can prize it out with gold, top 100, top 50, top 5 players, etc ...

Im a WORLD 1 junky! Believe it!

This guy's fervor and enthusiasm scare me, Pwn.

I like people who scare me.

Defy
Lancer

Postby Defy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Poppie, this isnt a world for everyone.
if money is an issue thats fine - i hope you can still but in with say gold options
If u wanna play with your friends, theres over 100 other worlds you can join, no probs.

My request is for those that want to reach out for a challenge and have a reason to conquer without fear! or die with fear!
Live or die - at least you played HARD!

i dont think it will be much of an effort to recode and limit to a 1 man guild :)

honestly the more i talk about it, the MORE i want in!

oh ... and bananabandana - BOO!

Telgara
Lancer

Postby Telgara » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:47 am

This sounds like a great idea. I'd play -- would probably die quickly -- but I'd play. And then try again!

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”