Attacking que

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Ironlonghanks
Lancer

Attacking que

Postby Ironlonghanks » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:26 am

I'd lie to see a way to see what cities I have attacks launched from without having to go to individual cities. Especially hard to keep track of when players have reached dozens or hundreds cities

Also when looking at attacks in the attack que, to see city coordinates as well as city name

Xanion
Lancer

Postby Xanion » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:26 am

Indeed. I just spend 15 minutes to find out from which cities I did sent my scholars. Waste of time, especially because most of the time i'm waiting for the city to finish updating...

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:31 am

I'm a big proponent for multi-city management, but I think attacking is a skill that should be easily mastered with a notepad. Write down your target city on the top right of a page, write down the cities you are attacking with along the left in each row, and note the land time and anything significant about the army (scholar, clear, rams etc).

My cities - - - ENEMY CITY NAME
Alpha - clear - 12:01:34
Beta - clear - 12:01:40
Gargantuan - clear - 12:01:50
Fort Knox - 3 scholar waves - 12:02 - 12:03
Whatever - 2 scholar waves - 12:02

I have done this with multiple simultaneous attacks and it works well. You know which city to check and at what time, and its easy to do with the new sidebar. I usually use this method to even check travel time first, figure out what order I want the cities to hit in, and backtrack launch times from each city, which is very nice to have the sidebar to quickly jump between them and launch at my noted times. If this were all automatic, that means anyone can do what skilled players have taken a long time to learn and perfect with no effort? Boo.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:13 pm

No. Learn to be efficient. I group by region normally and name cities accordingly. Then just remember what region you used. That simple

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”