Eliminate Coalitions or "Super Guilds"

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Mommapx2
Lancer

Eliminate Coalitions or "Super Guilds"

Postby Mommapx2 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:47 pm

I detest these coalitions and "super guilds". They have a bunch of guilds put the same name or a series of letters in front of the regular guild name and all of a sudden we are supposed to fear them?? I don't like it at all. Is there no way to deter this practice? These coalitions are making the game less fun. What happens when these coalitions are the only ones left in the game? Everyone just remains untouched and no one conquers the world? This.......must......STOP!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Mommapx2 wrote:I detest these coalitions and "super guilds". They have a bunch of guilds put the same name or a series of letters in front of the regular guild name and all of a sudden we are supposed to fear them?? I don't like it at all. Is there no way to deter this practice? These coalitions are making the game less fun. What happens when these coalitions are the only ones left in the game? Everyone just remains untouched and no one conquers the world? This.......must......STOP!

How do you suggest they are stopped?

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Orlor wrote:How do you suggest they are stopped?

Don't worry Orlor. I'm on it. DIE SISTER GUILDS DIE.

Jonathan7947
Knight

Postby Jonathan7947 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:03 pm

I am in one of these "super guilds" and its a great tactic if u dont like it deal with it :P

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Don't worry - PwnLaw is going to get them, and their little dogs too ;) . I don't think you will see many of those in new worlds, especially With the new victory conditions and smaller size. I like.

yllom001
Lancer

Postby yllom001 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:33 pm

It's a tactic can be annoying at times, but if your in a "super guild" it's a tactic, if you gain 5 enemies individually you all gain 5 enemies. And the minor guild can be back stabbed... (Personal experience)

All in all it's a valid strategy, it's politics I tell you politics

McMorris
Lancer

Postby McMorris » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Personally I think they're a great idea initially since you can work together to take out other guilds with less difficulty. Once you get to end game situations though the game should automatically, once just one super guild is left, prevent the guilds from allying with each other anymore. Then with everyone knowing everyone else's tactics you would end up with some really intense battles. It could be tricky to decide how to force them to break apart. Possibly an administrator could just go in and disband all the guilds and see what would happen. That's what I think anyways.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:26 pm

That's now done for you in TBS worlds. The victory condition is last guild standing. So, you can form a coalition, but do you trust them at the end? Who knows what they may do to you to ensure they are the last guild standing.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:19 pm

LordFirefall wrote:That's now done for you in TBS worlds. The victory condition is last guild standing. So, you can form a coalition, but do you trust them at the end? Who knows what they may do to you to ensure they are the last guild standing.

What LordFirefall said.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”