Wait time to trade should be smaller

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:55 am

As a non-"wallet warrior" as you put it, I am disheartened by the thought that you say the coiners would rule the game. I have spent but don't need to, to be on top.
Also, alot complain about people who spend money or the set up with obvious advantages received from gold...... Have you ever seen adds pop up in this game? Annoyed with banners over you bottom bar while playing? I sure have not! Quark games is a company that happened to make an amazing game and allowed us all to play for free despite the overhead from employees, server space, utilities and donuts! I'm thankful for the people who spend more then me, but that don't make them better!!!

CreatorPrime
Lancer

Postby CreatorPrime » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 am

Pauld2468 wrote:Ok it then should be set up to only allow trading between your own cities and not allow guild trading.

This. If multiple accounts are the reason why the 14 day wait time for resource transfers is in place, then I don't see why we can't allow resource transferring between your own villages from day 1.

ForTeaSicks
Lancer

Trading Resources Early Game

Postby ForTeaSicks » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:18 am

Hi Guys,

I can see that this issue does distress many players. I do agree that having the 14 day trade wait is disadvantageous for those active early in the world. However there are many legit ways around this.

If you are playing in a world and have just capped your first conq barb, I recommend upgrading your market to 3-6 for both your lord and barb. The food lost due to increased market is not really an issue in these smaller worlds.

If for example you need more wood and clay in your barb. You are able to create trades from your barbs offering 500 wood for 1000 clay and 500 clay for 1000 wood. Now this will only be half as effective as sending resources and also use both merchants from the barb and the lord. This shouldn't be a problem early game and should resolve your resource issues.

Hope this helped,

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:55 am

Hi Guys,

I can see that this issue does distress many players. I do agree that having the 14 day trade wait is disadvantageous for those active early in the world. However there are many legit ways around this.

If you are playing in a world and have just capped your first conq barb, I recommend upgrading your market to 3-6 for both your lord and barb. The food lost due to increased market is not really an issue in these smaller worlds.

If for example you need more wood and clay in your barb. You are able to create trades from your barbs offering 500 wood for 1000 clay and 500 clay for 1000 wood. Now this will only be half as effective as sending resources and also use both merchants from the barb and the lord. This shouldn't be a problem early game and should resolve your resource issues.

Hope this helped,

Yes i have seen this loophole. I found it by accident in the last world i played just as my 14 days were just about up.

My question is.. If this is a legitamtae way to trade resourses between my own cities how come the 14 days waiting period. Not everyone had known about this loophole until now. So which leads me to believe that for those who have known about it have had the unfair advantage all along.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 am

Pauld2468 wrote:Yes i have seen this loophole. I found it by accident in the last world i played just as my 14 days were just about up.

My question is.. If this is a legitamtae way to trade resourses between my own cities how come the 14 days waiting period. Not everyone had known about this loophole until now. So which leads me to believe that for those who have known about it have had the unfair advantage all along.

To my knowledge, the trade route closure is to prevent folks who don't really intend to play from dumping resources to a buddy. Making them actually trade at a 2 to 1 rate keeps them a little honest. Not sure how anyone could miss it or call it a loophole though - there's a quest that covers it.

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Wait time should be shorter. It's outrageously long right now. People have 25 barbs and 5 lord cities and today finally sending resources opens up.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”