Let me destroy a city

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Jeheil
Lancer

Let me destroy a city

Postby Jeheil » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Great game and we are in the middle of a magnificient 2 month old war across 6 zones involving 10 guilds.

One huge issue and a player killer is the number of cities you end up with if you are winning.

I would like the option to destroy a city once captured. Perhaps it should take a week to accomplish and would require 100% loyalty to begin and of course all troops from that city would be lost. My enemies could interupt this if they manage to cause loyalty to drop below 100% and a city could/should be visibly marked on the map if it is set for destruction ? Maybe destruction turns it back to a starter barb city to prevent the world decaying over time ?

But basically I dont want 900 cities !!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Greetings!

That is a very interesting idea. I will be sure to bring this up for some internal discussion. Thanks!

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Some people just want to watch the world burn. :P

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Jeheil are u from world 27 in the SD or anti SD coalition by any chance lol

Jeheil
Lancer

Postby Jeheil » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Nah im in World 14, where a single small independant but active guild held off waves of attacks from a guild with 3-4 sister guilds, then formed a coalition of those being beaten up and turned on our assailants. In our main zone 2 months ago they had 850 cities combined we had 600, now we have 1300.....they have 37...our coalition partners taking the balance.....the war rages across 5-6 zones....but too many players get to the 200 city mark and just cant hack the admin and then we lose them....

And what a relief the attack icon is working again, 160 cities and 12 attacks, would take 2 hours to find them when that was broken.

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:58 pm

What do u mean can't hack the admin

Jeheil
Lancer

Postby Jeheil » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Its alot of work looking after (administering) 150 cities....if I destroy our current fo I will have 300 cities by the end of the war...I dont want to do that much administrative work.

Not I want to break into some administrator privs.

Hiarum
Lancer

Postby Hiarum » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:34 am

I love this idea jeheil, the same as I like the idea of being able to destroy a city with bals to zero. I have done this to two of our foes but it won't let you destroy to zero. I think this would help to share the load. We have one player who has that many cities they are just killing troops. It would enable them to be more active than just slaughtering troops, they could have he satisfaction of destroying a city.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 am

This needs to happen :-)
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

logahmmed
Lancer

Postby logahmmed » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Technically speaking, you could take over a city, demolish everything that's in it (leaving City Hall for last, of course), and then ignore the city from then on. Just rename it to "IGNORE" and you've pretty much effectively got the same thing.

I mean, I'd certainly prefer an automated way to do it, but for those not wanting to wait for an update, I'm sure you can find a way to burn someone's city after you've taken it.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”