Ability to transfer units from your ciies

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Deigo 73
Lancer

Postby Deigo 73 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:31 am

Well it would definitely benefit you to build up a conquered city, there is no doubt about that. But I think what Stark is saying is that if you could just as easily move troops to and fro, you wouldn't have to rebuild the city. You can leave it demolished and there would be no necessity in leveling it. As is, from my understanding (only one city), you have to level up your city to be able to establish a military there.

If my understanding is correct, I prefer it as is.

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 am

Essentially you just need the farm, rally point, barracks and warehouse in order to build up an army all your resources can b sent from your other cities. But yes it's much more viable for the city to b self sufficient

Idioticfuse
Lancer

Postby Idioticfuse » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 am

How about u can only transfer troops to YOUR cities and they have ro be at least two weeks old

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:57 am

I dislike arbitrary, artificial limits. Why 2 weeks and not 3? Why not 1.5 or 1 week? Or 3 days?

I prefer the current system in place... when your city can sustain its own troops, it can have its own troops. If you want to speed things along then send resources so that you can build the barracks/stables/workshops and ignore the resource buildings.

But the time factor balances distance fighting.

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:04 pm

I love the current system in place as there are no unbalances however my suggestion is that we have the a collaborative population cap but ur farms are also collaborative as well so if u build a lvl 30 farm then u can have that many units throught ur empire so if u have many lvl 30 farms then u can have tons of troops I one city but not a lot else were in other words ur cities all share 1 farm but u can't like valor gamer suggested but it can only be the population cap can only be controlled by all the farms combined does this make sense? I think it would make this game even more stategic as u have to protect all ur cities and not just compile every unit in 1 city lol Thats my 2 cents :)

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:19 pm

That's the point I was trying to make thank you gidude hopefully that explains it easier

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:50 am

Gidude: Imagine if you were the top player, having hundreds of cities with an army in a single city of 1 million knights and 1 millions zerks.

Yes, your other cities might be weak, but against that army all else falls. Hit a city with that, and have 5 waves of scholars behind it hitting seconds after. Rinse repeat.

This is the problem with your suggestion. It also creates a large imbalance due to how large of an army you could create.

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 pm

And you would also be able to have to have tons of troops in the city he is attacking plus his troops are out of his city for a while and he has almost no troops else where attack those cities and you get loads of cities 10 cities is worth more than 1 city see where the strategy comes into play :)

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”