Simulator from scout report

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Jeheil
Lancer

Simulator from scout report

Postby Jeheil » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Let the simular be populated from a scout report (add a button to the scout report) or/and from your current city.

So if i scout out MyArchNemis and he has 11 sentries, 12 knight, 3900 gurardians etc then on the scout report next to the forward delete have a Load the Sim button. Which pops the simulator from the report.

Then on the simulator page allow for a populate from this city option.

Levels from scout reports would still need manually setting (perhaps level 3 scouts could even report them !!)

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:56 pm

This is already available with auroras blessing

Jeheil
Lancer

Postby Jeheil » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Thatll teach me.

logahmmed
Lancer

Postby logahmmed » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Now, I'm all for getting us to pay to utilize the game more, but doesn't requiring Aurora's Blessing for what amounts to copy-and-paste seem, well, petty to anyone else?

You're not really paying for something that'll give you a leg up - it's really just convenience. And, to be honest, having that convenience would make me more likely to not get frustrated with the game for having to do super menial non-tasks, and thus more likely to buy and spend gold.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Aurora's Blessing has a lot more functionality that just coping from the scout reports.
While it does provide this, it also gives a lot more control over their cities and provides a benifit for those users that have a lot of cities to manage.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Either way, I think having aurora as standard through out the game would keep more players interested for longer + free up some cash for those that do but items, making it a win win for players and playmesh just by making aurora free to everyone

logahmmed
Lancer

Postby logahmmed » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 am

I didn't say that was ALL Aurora's Blessing did, but that keeping that particular bit of functionality doesn't really seem like something you should require payment for.

I can do that al myself, so really, seeing that the functionality for what is a C&Paste be packaged into this pay item is more annoying than anything. If you made that available to all, would you be devaluing Aurora's Blessing? Not at all. Would you eliminate a lot of needless frustration from all of your potential customers? Absolutely.

Or what Valorgamer said, just make it standard. Seems silly that better bookkeeping is something you pay for, anyway. Too nickel-and-dimey. Plenty of other things worth buying that doesn't make it seem like you're intentionally breaking the game for the sake of having people pay to fix it.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”