Better Message System

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
VJacobs
Lancer

Better Message System

Postby VJacobs » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:19 pm

I would suggest to import folders into the system to keep everything in order. You could also make the text editor a bit more useful (add bold, italic,... colours, etc.) This would require a big update because I think the game isn't fast enough for it. Work less on the graphics and more on the performance and features. More people will stay and enjoy this great game.

Kind regards,
Vince.

Aaazzz
Lancer

Postby Aaazzz » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:06 am

Vince is on the right track.

What if you could chose, like a check box system, what type of message you currently view.

... And most importantly, COPY & PASTE capabilities in messaging!!!!

Have needed copy and past just about every war.

Oh yeah, stupid message forwarding. 900 characters or whatever is thd limit??? Really? Almost useless.

*Edited by Orlor due to language

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 pm

I think we should be able to fwd single messages and not just an entire conversation

Remy3000
Lancer

Postby Remy3000 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 am

I'm desperate for the ability to create folders. When I send out 20 scout units to bring back barb reports, and i do this from each of 5 or 6 cities, when I get those 100 reports back I want to be able to sort them into folders based upon the city the scouts come from. Also, I agree about the 900 character forwarding limit. It's Rubbish.

Lord Kauneonga
Knight

Postby Lord Kauneonga » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:31 pm

The whole report area needs to be more user friendly. I would like to mark some as permanent so that they dont get automatically deleted. We definitely need to be able to keep more pages. Folders are definitely needed. Not sure if by city or by type or both. Maybe a filter instead of folders. It would serve the same purpose. I agree with the comments on forwarding. Most of the time when i try to forward i cant because of the lenght of the email chain.

Lordlorian
Lancer

Postby Lordlorian » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 am

Agree to all sugestions
1) folders is a good idia
2) the ability to chose where to spand the report/massage limits
(i personaly hate when suport massages delite all massages i want to preserve)
3)insted of resiving milion reports on each city
It would be nicer to resive one consentraited report that states what has hepend
4)privet group chats
In guild
or outside guild

Lordlorian
Lancer

Postby Lordlorian » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:50 am

5) the ability to forward parts of mail masseges
It will solve 900 chars problem olso

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:48 am

I think these are all great ideas which would help with the organization of reports and messages. Be sure to keep this topic going with more ideas of how we could do this!

OckhamsRazor
Lancer

Postby OckhamsRazor » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 pm

I can't believe you guys forgot the most important one. A "Select All" button. PLEASE! :D

Like the folks above, managing the continual influx of reports is a pain, and requires regular maintenance. Sure would be nice to select all on filtered reports and delete them :)

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”