Guild Chat

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.

will a guild chat help a guild grow and expand

Poll ended at Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 4

LordRyan514
Lancer

Postby LordRyan514 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:42 am

I don't think they should have chat in any guilds because there are players around the world that play this game and it would probably be better for then to use the forums, so I prefer the forums over chat.

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:24 pm

if that your opion ok but the forums get cluttered quick and yes they keep thing till they get cleaned out but im not saying get rid of the forum have them both to keep chats easier and use the forum for more permanate things.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Excellent suggestion -- it's on our priority list right now. We have every intention of building a chat solution, we really think it'll help our players get more into the game.

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Sun May 20, 2012 3:11 pm

I know I made this thread for the creation of the idea of guild chat but I think the guild chat needs improvements, like the option to be able to use auto correct. Another good idea to improve guild chat is changing the formating of guild chat to allow for tabs like officers chat and possibly custom chats like for allied guilds. I think if officers is put on a server like with guild chat that joins the server hosting the worlds using a chat box tabbed with guild chat it will work, if that won't work put officers chat on a separate server tabbed to the same chat box as guild chat but still as different options(either officers chat or guild chat). Custom chat can work the same way also.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun May 20, 2012 3:23 pm

We are planning to improve guild chat. Being able to have different rooms or an officer chat would be extremely useful.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”