Glitch to fix

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
DaniPhone
Knight

Glitch to fix

Postby DaniPhone » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:51 am

It seems to me: - and this is very frustrating, and I haven't found this anywhere so I must be the only one experiencing it, but when you invite a player, and before they accept someone's taken their city so they have no cities left, you cannot uninvite them. We are limited to 24 players because we cannot uninvite a player because he doesn't exist anymore.

The error message states: sorry, that player does not exist.

I would like to see this glitch fixed as the guild I'm in is in the top 40 where if we had another player we'd be in the top 30 :(

Please fix.
Thanks

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:37 pm

That is something our support team would be able to fix. Please make sure you send the login name of that person and the support team will be able to decline the invite.

DaniPhone
Knight

Postby DaniPhone » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Thanks for the quick reply! Yes the player is DirtyFinger, on World 34 and is in the guild; Evx Erazor3

DaniPhone
Knight

Postby DaniPhone » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:56 pm

I'm sorry for being desperate but we are engaging in a war and we have a player joining with a lot of cities but he can't because we have that invite that we cannot decline!

Can you please sort it out ASAP? Thankyou

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:31 pm

DaniPhone, what Orlor meant was that you need to contact the support team directly.
The directions for which can be found in my signature.

There are members of the PlayMesh support team that use the forums, but they cannot solve issues for specific users via these forums. This needs to be done in a traceable way though either the help desk or the in game client.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”