Valor suggestions

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
JudgeDredge
Knight

Postby JudgeDredge » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:15 am

Hi guys I'm playing now my 5th world, I have quit 3 of them due to worlds just been slow and boring .
I have close to 250 city's in W12 and can see there need to be changes .
- it would. Be good to have troop transfer of some types as I'm always killi g off unwanted scolars.
And my goodness there must'. E an easier way to get scolars now I have that many city's!!

Rob
Lancer

Postby Rob » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 am

- sort reports by date / location / etc.
- allow template for troop commands, I find myself repeating commands (like I want a template for scouting, for attacking, for conquering, for farming)

Mihman21
Lancer

Postby Mihman21 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 am

Hi yea I think that u should make it that if u come every day for a week u should get gold some amount like 5 aweek that way if u r in to this game like I am it would be nice

Tamerlane
Lancer

Postby Tamerlane » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Show city under attack option it's hard to find one out of 50 or so.
And troops that came with scholars should stay in that city as support

Boomhaur
Knight

Postby Boomhaur » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:01 am

Two suggestions
1 need a option to lighten up the mobil forum te brown background is really hard to see what you are typing.

2 need to fix the report screen to update when it is opened instead of opening the all the cities to update that cities reports.

Boomhaur
Knight

Postby Boomhaur » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am

Why can't we edit our own post? Or have I not found that option yet? I have a hard time seeing the forum on my phone with this brown background.

Akilies
Knight

Postby Akilies » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 am

You can get into this forum on the computer, thats what Im doing right now, and here you can change the colors of the background. Right now mine is white.

Diamond---Eyes
Lancer

Thoughts after reading entire thread

Postby Diamond---Eyes » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:57 am

I like the idea of archers. I think if you send support to a city those troops should be able to be commanded by that city. I think the wheel of fortune could use some tinkering based on points ie if your over x points then instead of 15 min speed up it should become 1 hr instead of 100 resources maybe 10 gold. I'd also like a way to re-dot reports so if I look at it I can decide if I want it to have a certain color so I could identify what's in that report without looking at it. I'd use one color for "farming" one for scouting reports one for scholars/conquering reports. Also how about adding wagons/chariots specifically for farming larger amounts. As for inactive players on older worlds could you set a worlds population so if enough people go inactive new players could start there instead of making up more worlds. Wouldnt that increase/decrease how fast the game runs with fewer worlds. Ok well I'm done. Great game keep up the good work.

TheLionHearted
Lancer

Postby TheLionHearted » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:58 pm

The ability to sort the portal screen either by drop down or option setting to allow not only alphabetical displays but by size or region would be helpful.

Tamerlane
Lancer

Postby Tamerlane » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Can you add that that we can get defensive points for supporting other players??

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”