If you want my money, make it worth it.

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Rick2011
Lancer

Postby Rick2011 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Mr. O wrote:Rick, really? that was two days ago i left that comment.

I don't know when any significant changes to the price model will made but i can tell you that it will NOT be over night.

You're right - I was looking @ the Join date, not the post date. comment still stands, though, except my math was wrong. Aurora's blessing or Queue extenders are $2.50/week.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Kev265 wrote:Well technically If it does change then one day it will change over night :p

Touché sir. Touché

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:02 pm

I just want to confirm what Mr. O stated. Our "gold people" are currently looking into our current gold system. They read all of your well constructed posts comparing gold prices in other games etc. Posts like the one that started these threads are what make changes happen in a game. As soon as I get any information one way or another I will be sure to post it here.

Sharia
Lancer

Postby Sharia » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:34 pm

I also believe that the cost of gold is too high but it is a part of the game. I don't like the idea of having to pay to switch up my resources. You need SOME gold to ply the game. I'd like to see the game pay me gold for excess resources at a discount because trading is a good option. But earning gold in some fashion would make the game more interesting. I did like the suggestion about the possibility of earning gold through Fortune. Anything would be helpful.

LordNor1313
Lancer

Postby LordNor1313 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 am

I agree that the price is a little high, however we have the choice to play without it. My suggestion would be some sort of subscription or bulk purchase. For example, offer the blessing at a monthly rate for a reduced price. I don't mind paying for a game I enjoy, but I can't spend an unlimited amount. Thank you for a great game.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”