World 49

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
AKhotline
Knight

World 49

Postby AKhotline » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 pm

What happened to the worlds with 60 or 50 members in a guild? We all really wish if there can be another world like that. There is no way that we can go back to those. I would be fun to have a world like that. It would be a big hit. Many players will join.
If that is not gonna happen please at least make it a fast world at least 2 or 2.5

It doesn't seem that anyone reads the suggestions because they almost never come true. this would be a really cool thing to do if you can make a world with 50 or 60 members. I'm asking for something at can happen unlike a chat bar. Please stop making worlds with 25 members, it gets annoying and the same.
If any reads this or agrees please comment.

AKhotline
Knight

Postby AKhotline » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm sorry if I have said that no ones cares. I know that the managers andl every employee is doing their best, and spend a lot of time to help but it doesn't seem like the ideas or suggestions come true.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:20 pm

I will bring up this up to the design team and see what happens from there.

Don't know if I can get it in time for world 49, but I will see what I can find out.

As for us not taking suggestions into consideration, we do. Every single one of them.

While not all of them will result in any change, a few of them are being discussed and worked out for Valor.

That being said, please keep all constructive suggestions and ideas coming.

AKhotline
Knight

Postby AKhotline » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Sorry for bad grammar.

It can also be world 50, whatever time needed, to do this. We be nice to know what a world is right away. For example, when a new world begins, it should have the world info right away because why join if you don't know what it is. Thanks for your help!!!!!! :)

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Good news!

I was able to get some information on guild member limit for you. We are currently planning on having world 53 be a 60 person guild size world!

This should give you plenty of time to plan ahead for the large guild wars that are sure to happen.

Lagna
Knight

Postby Lagna » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 am

I completely agree. I currently play in 14, 47, and 49. I enjoy 14 more because of the large guilds. It's a pain to have to split up great members between sister guilds all the time. Is there anyway you can let us know when works 53 will come out? Like the approximate date? I want to get a jump on it right away.

Lagna
Knight

Postby Lagna » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:42 am

Also will you be changing research levels back to 3 tiers? I would suggest not doing that. Not sure if you made a world with 60 people guilds and only level 1 research but I think that would make for a great world.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:57 am

Each world is staying open for about 4 days now. World 49 just opened yesterday so, quick math, about the 1st of March or so.

Lagna
Knight

Postby Lagna » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Thank you that's very helpful

runatme
Knight

Postby runatme » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 am

please make it a 2 speed world it will be the grail of worlds

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”