Want old Aurora back!!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Rekasand
Knight

Postby Rekasand » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:41 am

Agreed with the comment from AK and liked :) lol

Collynm
Knight

Postby Collynm » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:45 am

I agree with old aurora back

Ameril
Lancer

Postby Ameril » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:04 am

"Old" and "New" Aurora aside (because let's face, it isn't really any sort of significant change), one suggestion that does bear mentioning:
The addition of "costume" options for Aurora (both through gold and high amounts of resources). It could easily start with the "Old" and "New" artwork, and further options could be added in the future (say, different sets of armour, different clothing colours, etc.)

Eustas
Lancer

Postby Eustas » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 am

Everyone would agree to get the old Aurora back because she's hotter :)

I still can't believe that I started playing because of her :)

Pike7453
Lancer

Postby Pike7453 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:52 am

Yes. The hotter she is the better. I say give us the option to choose our aurora look. Perhaps even a bit less cloth would be an option. ;)

Laujeman
Lancer

You really started playing due to her pic

Postby Laujeman » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:03 pm

I can't believe u all are this upset about a drawing.... I ether u are all around 15 yrs. old or have no life. Get out and meet real women. The creators of this game need to keep the game balanced so younger and those with better tast will want/be allowed to play. I just can't believe the flack over a drawing!

Eldorren
Lancer

Option for old Aurora

Postby Eldorren » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Oh good grief... bring the old one back, or at least give us the option to re-dress her in her original attire. YOU made the decision to sexualize her and portray her in the game along the same vein as females in the world of Conan. There's nothing wrong with that, but the irony is that you drew her that way to attract attention... You WANTED her to be noticed, and you wanted players to interact with her, fully expecting a larger cohort of male players. Well, that's what you got. If you're going to change design decisions, at least give us the option to go back.

While you're at it.... how about giving us the option to install the game on our iPad AND iPhone and play the same account on both devices like any other game in this genre on the App store. Either that, or give a big warning on the iPad HD version that they will need to create a new kingdom if they ever decided to install the game on their iPad.

Either way, my vote is for the old Aurora back, or at least give us the option.

teebeast
Lancer

Postby teebeast » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:01 am

Though i havn't really seen her old version, i really do. Why couldn't they at least give us the option to change back to the old one. Since i didn't even get the chance to see what she looked like before they changed it.

larlis
Guardian

oh how tiresome...

Postby larlis » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:40 am

Again teen boys are asking to get their rocks off to that drawn Aurora picture.
Heres a tip for you: google. Loads of interesting stuff for you there. And yes, even more interesting pictures than her lmao.
As boring as it is I say take the seminude pic back so we don't need to listen to this whining anymore.

DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:06 am

larlis wrote:Again teen boys are asking to get their rocks off to that drawn Aurora picture.
Heres a tip for you: google. Loads of interesting stuff for you there. And yes, even more interesting pictures than her lmao.
As boring as it is I say take the seminude pic back so we don't need to listen to this whining anymore.

Sorry larlis. We just want her old self lol. Would be nice to see her old self. BRING HER BAAAAACK!!!,

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”