Enough already!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Hendy32
Lancer

Enough already!

Postby Hendy32 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 am

I get you have spent a lot of time and money developing this game , guess what I have too, along with a lot of loyal players, give us a break on the gold we play all the time make your money on the guys that visit ok? Thanks

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:22 am

Is the suggestion to get rid of our gold system entirely? Do you have a suggestion on a different method of income for the company?

We are open to constructive suggestions on pretty much anything related to Valor.

AKhotline
Knight

Postby AKhotline » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:46 am

I think you should lower the gold price. Seriously 10 gold for 1k resources? 1 dollar for 50 gold. 2 for 125 gold. Some don't wanna spend 5 dollars and there should be a choice of 1,2,5,10,15,20,25,50,75,100
Or something like that. With maybe 5% increase for every higher payment you do.
But having no gold won't happen, because the makers and all, have to get payed otherwise their wont be updates or anything.

Second thing would be great if you can make a way to earn gold. Such as installing apps. For like 5 or more gold.
A perfect one would be netflix. Or Tap Zoo
Earning gold can be worked out. With requirements or something like that. Example: playing for 3 days or lvling up to 7.

Overview: 1. Make gold cheaper with more variety and better bonus for higher payment.
2. Do not remove gold
3. A way to earn gold.

AKhotline
Knight

Postby AKhotline » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:55 am

Also for the 10 gold for 1k resource. No one will buy it if they make 6k per hour for each city. So to fix this problem, you can raise it to 2k or 3k per resource if you reach 10k points or 15k points. If can adjust it to anything you like, those were just examples. This will create players to buy gold of they are in the game for a month or two.

Since I'm talking about resources. The wheel of fortune should increase also when you make way more than that why get 2k or 500, 100. Make a sorten stage where it increases such as 50k or 100k points and do on.
Hope it helps.

AKhotline
Knight

Postby AKhotline » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:18 am

Hendy32 wrote:I get you have spent a lot of time and money developing this game , guess what I have too, along with a lot of loyal players, give us a break on the gold we play all the time make your money on the guys that visit ok? Thanks

Means that he does want to buy good anymore or any old players. By getting rid of it. And letting new players pay.

But I also agree. if it's not gonna happen, please lower the prices!

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 am

I like the idea of earning gold, this could be a way to introduce new quests. Aurora says I've done well an new quets will come soon but these never arrive ! Develop more quests and set the award as x amount of gold, also gold on fortune wheel,

and another idea I've just thought of have a game timer that measures length of time actually in the game just logging in and out would only be a few seconds on the timer and not count as a day, so many days you get rewarded an escalating amount of gold
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Pike7453
Lancer

Postby Pike7453 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:55 am

Paying for auroras blessing every 7 days sucks. I would rather pay a one time fee.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Well let's face it. Be realistic. 1. They will never get rid of paying for gold.
2. Why would they change it? You and I pay the prices they have right now.
3. It would be nice to have it on the daily wheel of deals or earned.
4. If you had to pay a subscription for this game 2/3 of the players would find another one very similar to this one but free. If you're too cheap to pay the prices they have then there's no way you'll pay a subscription.
5. While I'll argue right beside you "admin I want free gold!!!", if you can't afford it no one is making you buy it. You can do just as much without it, just not as proficient and timely.
The only reason I'm posting this is cause there are hundreds of the same post of five me more for less posts.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Give me more for less* stupid autocorrect.

Eldorren
Lancer

Postby Eldorren » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 pm

PlayMesh... you guys are missing the point. You've essentially snuffed out a potentially complex, fun, and dynamic element of the world you created....a thriving economy! You have no economy that is dynamic at the moment, simply static trading and selling of resources. I would suggest charging a few dollars for the game and having a way to earn Gold within the game, along with the ability to purchase more for people that feel that they are behind and want to "catch up".

Think about how successful WeRule was and still is... your gold is just like "mojo" in WeRule. You can purchase it...but you can also earn it through levels and other accomplishments. You should build the same functionality within the game. Why **** off your players by putting a critical resource, so visible and throughout the game as the primary currency, yet it is the very currency that cannot be obtained from any other method than through purchase. Your gold prices are insane.

Your revenue model would be just fine with charging for your well developed product like any other software developer. However, it's cruel to have a primary currency that cannot be obtained other than through real money, and have it impact so many elements of the game. It leads to player frustration and disgruntlement.

I don't think a subscription model would work in this game.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”