OMG IN GAME CHAT like MANY other games on IPHONE **VOTE BY POSTING**

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Lagna
Knight

Postby Lagna » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:52 pm

I love you guys. You are seriously the best developers I've seen as far as taking suggestions from players and implementing them.

Wrecking
Knight

Postby Wrecking » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Good to see that this game is concerned with customer support and wants. A lot of other games just don't even care.

ramorocks
Knight

Postby ramorocks » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:18 pm

this would be nice

Kaleel
Knight

Postby Kaleel » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Live chat option? Sweet! I won't bug you guys for details, but this would definitely change the whole "fog of war" thingy if we could coordinate in real time w/ our guild members.

Looking forward to this! Thank you in advance!

Best,
-Kaleel

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:42 am

You can thank Orlor for studiously bringing new things to our attention. I mostly just pop in, make outlandish statements and hog credit. Om nom nom.

But I'll say this: we have a giant spreadsheet that carefully documents which features are discussed, when they're discussed and how much interest appears to be centered on those features. This information is very much taken into account when we look to allocate engineering time. Some of the suggestions are awesome. Others give us WTF moments. In all cases, we're really happy that the community cares enough to come to the forums and give us feedback. It's something that just doesn't happen a lot on mobile.

Our hope is to keep growing these forums (so compel all of your friends and guildmates to join and post) so we can really build out this knowledge pipeline. It also means I can argue for MOAR resources to continue building things out.

AKhotline
Knight

Postby AKhotline » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 am

I Vote YES

Would be excited by 10/10!!
Would rate game 5 STARS!!
Would make the game more fun!!
Is every valor players #1 wanted request!!

ENTERTAINMENT = RATINGS

Bladnach
Lancer

Postby Bladnach » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Need possibily to write to all Guild member in one mail! Remember that one. And on-Guild chat with online listing or online symbol on Guild list ...

Wrecking
Knight

Postby Wrecking » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:13 pm

You should be able to have a friend list and private chat and see if they are online/offline.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 am

It would be great to have any alliance chat as well, at least for crown rank. And just have the chats choose able as in:
1. All - see all chat. Have to type /a for alliance, /g for guild, /p and player name for private, /r for reply to previous private chat, /f for friend. And set the to different colors so you can tell instantly what type of chat it is AND put a tab in front. i.e.: [guild], etc.
2. Guild - only see guild chats.
3. Private - only see private.
4. Friend - only see friend chats.
But really anything would be great for start. Just please no world chat or anything like that.

Wrecking
Knight

Postby Wrecking » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:01 am

No world chat?^ Yes make world chat but make it hide able.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”