You NEED to apologize to fans

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Dreamsawake234
Lancer

You NEED to apologize to fans

Postby Dreamsawake234 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:50 pm

I am tired of asking for the fishies game to be fixed and I'm sure everyone else is too. I'm really upset because I used to love this game.. I'm about to sue because I spent my own money to buy those stupid pearls so I could buy a seahorse and when the game tried to save it had to resync and when it did my pearls were gone and so was my seahorse. This game always crashes when I try to train my fish, when I try to clean my tank. Fix this ASAP and I want my money back. How dare you make such an awesome game and leave all it's fans hanging PlayMesh. FIX this mess. I'm sick and tired of it.*

I have just spent my whole lunch hour looking for a way to contact playmesh. You guys are horrible. I have friends who work for the Modesto Bee and the San Francisco chronicle who would love to do a story on something like this.

Fix the game. And please apologize to the fans.. Otherwise no one will buy games made by your company. I saw that you are hiring people to be engineers and developers... Haha. Seriously? It's a joke. Spouting about how awesome you guys are.. When you can't even find a fix for a popular game on the iPhone?!! Cmon.. Get it together..go read your fishies reviews at the apple app store if you haven't already.

- An angry fan

Dreamsawake234
Lancer

Postby Dreamsawake234 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:55 pm

And you can contact me at * Please dont put your email in here so everyone can see it

ramorocks
Knight

Postby ramorocks » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:11 pm

damn! I'm glad I'm playing a war game and not a fishes and pearl game. hehe :)
I feel your pain though. sucks when they mess with our hobby especially when we invest a lot of time and money.

love the line ...
I'm about to sue because I spent my own money to buy those stupid pearls so I could buy a seahorse.

there is no way in hell to make that line sound intimidating. I tried yelling it at the top of my lungs and it just made me giggle.

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Here, seahose and a pearl!

*Edited by Orlor Please do not post images in posts

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:33 pm

I am going to close this thread.

Dreamsawake please send in a support ticket so this can be discussed further directly. Please put Attn Orlor in the subject of the support ticket so that I can flag it.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”