Some things to concider, maybe?

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Scruffy420
Lancer

Some things to concider, maybe?

Postby Scruffy420 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:03 am

Has the idea of factions ever been brought up? If one half of the map was one faction and the other side was another faction that would create a massive never ending war

Another idea is combining some servers so that there are a lot more people to play with and fight against.

Also, a world marketplace would be cool. Where you could buy/sell resources and troops. Would be a world economy! :)

If any of these ideas can't be done I'd like to know why not :/

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:49 am

Well the first thing would be you can't combine 2 worlds ontop of each other. People own cities on the same coords as others on different worlds and a world would never be able to be fully conquered if you just kept combining them all. Plus that would put even more download data stress on devices and probably lag out their servers too.

Robby
Knight

Postby Robby » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 am

Scruffy420 wrote:Has the idea of factions ever been brought up? If one half of the map was one faction and the other side was another faction that would create a massive never ending war

Another idea is combining some servers so that there are a lot more people to play with and fight against.

Also, a world marketplace would be cool. Where you could buy/sell resources and troops. Would be a world economy! :)

If any of these ideas can't be done I'd like to know why not :/

There isn't a "world marketplace" but there is a local one where you can trade resources. But that might be a good idea if you could trade units.
Because war is war, and war never changes.

cedcool14
Knight

Postby cedcool14 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Yes u can combine worlds ifree does that with there games to increase players activity. U have new coords tho

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:24 pm

I'm just saying there's already people that's been complaining about how much data usage the game uses. If its combined you would essentially double that downloaded data costing people even more. Personally idc, but I've got unlimited with no limit.

Scruffy420
Lancer

Postby Scruffy420 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:13 pm

The combining servers is the idea I care least about. I really really would like to see factions implemented because it would add so much to the game.

Scruffy420
Lancer

Postby Scruffy420 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Also, a way to move your city to new coordinates would be cool. Guilds could all move together.

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 pm

With guilds and diplomacy (allies,nap,enemies), factions are unneeded. A never-ending war is unappealling to those who wish to dominate. Though finding and solidifying alliances could use some features. Perhaps equally mutual alliances between 3 guilds or more, can get a name and rank for the alliance. Or a penalty system for minor infractions.

Scruffy420
Lancer

Postby Scruffy420 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 pm

I disagree. I think having factions with some sort of neutral zone would be sweet and make poeple want to play more. The dominating part would come in if your faction could carve a path through the neutral zone to the other side. Without factions, single guilds or alliances conquer everyone and that wouldn't be very fun. If it got to that point and one alliance ruled the entire world that would make me want to join the next available world. Factions would add a whole new level of strategy to the game.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Did i miss something? Isnt total domination by one guild and then by one person the whole point of the game though.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”