Screen Rotation for Ipad

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
bananabandana

Screen Rotation for Ipad

Postby bananabandana » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Does anyone ever wish that Valor could be able to rotate to horizontal viewing?

My Ipad case typically props up the Ipad best in horizontal view, so I like to be able to play without bending over the screen or having to hold up the entire case, and I think a horizontal rotation or toggle would do the trick for me swimmingly. Of course there should also be way to lock it, so it doesn't flip around on you at the slightest bump or tilt, causing you to like accidentally buy a speed-up or something.

Anyone with me on this?

Galdat
Lancer

Postby Galdat » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Yes. and I am adding this line because i cannot just type three characters and a period. :p

Fatmanslim
Lancer

Definitely!

Postby Fatmanslim » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:47 am

I don't care if it flipped horizontally or not, I would like to turn it upside down and have it work. The speaker is on the bottom of the IPad and if I'm playing music and have it on my lap, it gets all muffled so I want to flip it around but can't yet.

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Yes this defiantly needs to happen, I'm on here now with my iPad on charge and trying to charge and hold the iPad is not easy being able to stand it up and have valor flip would be a great help

Asplundh
Knight

Postby Asplundh » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Landscape has been sorely needed from the beginning, but it may be an IOS problem.

Lord Kauneonga
Knight

Postby Lord Kauneonga » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:19 pm

I like this idea.

Martinez
Lancer

Postby Martinez » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 am

Nearly three and a half months later, I'm sure we all still agree - landscape viewing is desired! ...and Valorgamer had it spot on; it's annoying to play while charging simultaneously. -SirMartinez

Muffey
Lancer

Postby Muffey » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:40 pm

I dont especially care about landscape. But the ability to flip the vertical screen is desired, yes. charging is cumbersome with the cable squishing into my boobies. while i rest it on my chest. :p

also. fyi: orientation locking is an ipad function, not an app one. look at the little toggle slider next to your volume buttons. switch it to prevent orientation flips.

M

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Muffey wrote:charging is cumbersome with the cable squishing into my boobies. while i rest it on my chest. :p
M

I believe they will need pictures of the discomfort the cord is causing for scientific research :D (caveat - as long as you are a girl of legal age and not an over weight man)

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:56 pm

No pictures will be required.

I will let the UI team know of this suggestion and see what can be done about it.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”