New troop: Archer

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Avalon Zentrifuge
Lancer

New troop: Archer

Postby Avalon Zentrifuge » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 am

I have an idea for New troops.
Archers could you still need to eliminate the enemies of the attacking distance. The Aschers nevertheless Gould Be weak in Defence, but in the Middle Attack and the Medium tempo. The archers could be placed on the wall. But only if the Wall is at Level 5, you can max. 10 archers Player on the Wall. With each ascending Level, you can Place 10 more archers. But if the Wall is attacked by the archers battering rams can also take damange. The archers have a distance advantage. Warding troops fighting the melee, the archers of the distant protect attacking the enemies. But the enemies have also archers or other Remote-fighting weapon the archers are vulnerable. In the melee archers are very weak. So it would Not be clever with archers alone a besieged City to. Because it woud Not Be much use. 

Avalon Zentrifuge
Lancer

Postby Avalon Zentrifuge » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Sorry my englisch is Not so good. I come from shwitzerland and spea german.

Herkload
Lancer

Postby Herkload » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:02 am

That's a awesome idea!!!

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm

DruXz
Lancer

Postby DruXz » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Please no archers :( I Love this game cus they aren't here lol. And the fact that there's no frackin paladin around<3. Valor reminds me so much of one of the tribalwars servers that was perfect. Swedish world2. Then I havn't been able to find any other server with the same settings since they always **** things up and change the settings around so you have to rethink everytime you start... I lÖve Valor with the current unit setup. plx don't change :)

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”