Artwork

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Thank you Grimroth.

It is posts like those that start the process of change for a game.

While I of course can't guarantee anything, the more posts I see like this the more I can show the design team what our customers want.

Rekasand
Knight

Postby Rekasand » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am

Just my opinion I don't see what the problem is... She is a cartoon guys lol, I dont to be on valor around my mates and in public, have someone look at my phone an think Im looking at cartoon **** or playing them sort if games... I like the bit of extra clothing, and I think if my girlfriend saw her on the screen I would prefer that bit of extra clothing

Grimroth
Lancer

Postby Grimroth » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:44 am

True that we are talking about a drawing, but the statement goes both ways: if she is only a cartoon, why was it changed at all?

There is a bit more to it than that. Advertisement, morals, preferences, all have been hinted at in previous posts.

So, your vote is against and you have been pleased. But constructively, you missed a proposal on how to make it better for the rest.

And, with no disrespect meant, here is a piece of unsolicited advice. If you are hanging around your girl, and even if she is into games, never ever play any video games in front of her. You should be focusing on complimenting her and paying every last bit of attention to her. If you don't, that kind of behaviour will eventually come back and bite you.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”